Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Did the Boruto animu actually start yet? Or are they still doing filler upon filler?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:54 am
Toyotaro (ThE creator of dragón ball AF ) is un charge of super , so yeah its all from a fanfic
Toyotaro is just the guy who does the art for Dragon Ball Super (the manga). The creator of Dragon Ball is Akira Toriyama, who does the writing for the Dragon Ball Super manga (he did the art for the original Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, but he's in his 60's now so it is a bit understandable he wanted to split up the workload when it came to Dragon Ball Super). I'm not sure how much of an impact Toriyama has on the anime.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Toriyama is a hack and has been since the cell saga. Dr. Slump wasn't very good imo. Not all that funny for a gag manga and terrible as anything else. Maybe really little kids would like it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Terrible artist as well. His style worked for the original Dragon Ball but it’s atrociously ugly everywhere else. Same face, same face everywhere.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:13 pm

His art is fine. Sameface is just because he's a nip.
Dr Slant is a product of it's age, although I admitedly didn't read too much of it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:47 pm
Did the Boruto animu actually start yet? Or are they still doing filler upon filler?
It started last year. Theres also a manga drawn by some dimwited assistant of Kishimoto. He's real bad. Also a lolicon.
Kishi has a twin brother who draws just like him but he draws his own works for no-name magazines like Gangan.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 pm

I knew about the manga, but I've also heard they padded out the last Naruto animu arc to shit in (and probably did some midquel filler arc) order to buy the mangaka more time.

And Toriyama's style works best when he's doing goofy monsters or humans in various shades of being super-deformed. More realistic adult guys like DBZ+ Goku just aren't as expressive as the older stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 pm

His manlet musclemen were pretty good, a lot more than you's expect from an old gag manga artist obsessed with poop and people with animal heads.
I forgot, like the week after Nurutu ended the anime was running filler archs again.
Anime is a joke.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 pm
I'm not sure how much of an impact Toriyama has on the anime.
What I've heard is that Toriyama gave both the anime and manga people basic outlines and was more interested in focusing on the gags than the rest of the content.
Essentially his influence is that he gives them the overarching idea of each story, says, "make sure there's a joke here and this is what I want it to be," and then says, "how you get there is up to you."

I wish that was why the continuity was broken but everyone knows Toriyama made DB/Z/S up as he went and didn't think about the actual full story until he was asked. That's why he made up S-cells to explain the cast going super saiyan so easily.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 am
That's why he made up S-cells to explain the cast going super saiyan so easily.
He did what now? Don't tell me Toriyama put fucking midichlorians in muh Dragon Ball now
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 am
That's why he made up S-cells to explain the cast going super saiyan so easily.
He did what now? Don't tell me Toriyama put fucking midichlorians in muh Dragon Ball now
He did.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man