Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Youtube

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 pm
Damn that's pretty heavy shit. I would not let someone roam free who thinks this is the middle ages (law of the jungle) :lol:
Only because you couldn't hack it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:21 am

What's up with these YouTube videos I keep stumbling across with interesting topics and then I click on them and it's just a slide show with a robot voice narrating. There's a whole bunch of these.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:55 am

Reminds me of the Call of Duty Enlightenment Army.

My guess is it's trolls or other yokels who neither want to make an actual video, nor use their own voice or even face. The "interesting topics" might be for clickbait.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:58 pm

The one I just watched even had typos in the news story that this person ripped it from, so the text-to-speech didn't make any sense. Here is the most recent one of these I saw:

There was also this unsolved mysteries/true crime channel that I kept falling for until I blocked it.
These kind of videos are unwatchable IMO.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:41 pm

I guess it beats the Finger Family Song with Elsa, Spidey and Hitler?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:21 am
What's up with these YouTube videos I keep stumbling across with interesting topics and then I click on them and it's just a slide show with a robot voice narrating. There's a whole bunch of these.
I FUCKING hate these. They're unwatchable bilge. Usually with clickbait thumbnails and some kind of news title.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:41 pm
I guess it beats the Finger Family Song with Elsa, Spidey and Hitler?
When I watched the last part of the CWC documentary on dailymotion autoplay was on and the next video was one of those weird things. I wasn't paying attention to what played and was surprised by the Joker taking a fierce dump, read Elsa in the title and closed that shit in pure disgust.
Those videos always feel like gross fetish crap peddled to children. Somebody needs to euthanise the creators of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Fetish for the adults, potentially mentally scarring for the younglings.
-Yours Truly

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:22 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:21 am
I FUCKING hate these. They're unwatchable bilge. Usually with clickbait thumbnails and some kind of news title.
Those are probably bots and not the first ones. I have seen channels in the past who grabbed tons of videos from other channels with no rime or reason to the point it is not possible for a human to do it manually. I guess they became more advanced by now.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:19 am

Anyone else having an annoying issue where you scroll down to read the comments and the stuff you're reading is from the video you watched before the one you're currently on?

One of my favorite things to do is find a video criticizing something and then watch the weak comebacks that randoms take the time to type up but it's annoying when the comments are from the bass solo that I watched right before it.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man