Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Give me rice or almond milk over soy milk any day. Smoother and better taste in my opinion. Tofu has to be nestled up to anything with flavor in order to be tolerable.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:45 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Give me rice or almond milk over soy milk any day. Smoother and better taste in my opinion. Tofu has to be removed from every dish its in in order to be tolerable.
Ftfy
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:30 am
For one, Mett is nice but only when well made. It often isn't, sadly. Which is baffling since there are strict regulations for it but good luck finding somebody that actually, really upholds them. I do, but then again I actually give a fuck. It's made from ham and lives and dies with the onion in my opinion. Good Mett, Schwarzbrot, freshly ground pepper and a very good onion and it's plain amazing. Any of that not being great, it's terrible.
I know of the combo Mett + bun + onions + fresh salt & pepper. I guess that's the fast food version.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:05 pm
Tofu tastes like a bland piece of shit because it's made out of soymilk (soybeans). The only thing that I eat that doesn't taste like shit & is made out of soymilk is mashed potatoes. Assholes in the west use it as meat substitute, those fucking veggie faggots. For some reason their tofu looks like meat before they eat it.
They secretly still love eating meat, so they're preparing all this fake meat to fool their brain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:01 am

Yup, that's something I never understood about lot of the vegetarian food - why pretend it's something it's not? In the end, lot of vegetarians are just tools.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:37 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:01 am
Yup, that's something I never understood about lot of the vegetarian food - why pretend it's something it's not? In the end, lot of vegetarians are just tools.
There is no real reason, you will find only hypocrisy and mental gymnastics packed into a tight philosophy whenever that question gets asked. As is to be expected from people who derive their entire diet plan from a question of morality that only is available because nowadays you have that luxury. If the worldwide agricultural sector turns to dust they will be the first ones to ram their teeth into a pig before it's properly cooked :lol:

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 am

Tofu is one many victims where vegan degenerates ruined it's reputation.

In eastern cuisines, Tofu is usually served in a small quantity (e.g. Japanese miso soup). When it's served in a relatively large quantity it's always mixed with actual meat (e.g. Chinese mapo tofu doesn't taste right at all without minced meat). That's how you should eat tofu and tofu wasn't meant to replace meat. It's not a degenerate friendly food.

Also, soy milk wasn't even considered food until '70s or something (people started consuming it because some people thought isoflavone is healthy for women or something). How much isoflavone fucks up your hormone is still controversial but consuming soy milk like water is most likely a bad idea.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:37 am
entire diet plan from a question of morality that only is available because nowadays you have that luxury
You're not wrong there. I don't mind vegetarians, if they keep it to themselves, but I can't stand the preaching type of assholes who think they've bent the nature so much that they can now be those superiour beings that are above nature, they see themselves as ubermench, when in reality, they willingly cuck themselves into being lesser people. You aren't inherently cunt because you don't want to eat meat in my book, until you open your mouth and start talking shit about me enjoying a good steak.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 am
Tofu is one many victims where vegan degenerates ruined it's reputation.
That's what I've thought. Miso soup is nice, that's about the only thing with tofu I've ever tasted :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
The only thing that I eat that doesn't taste like shit & is made out of soymilk is mashed potatoes.
What the actual fuck? How would soy juice (kek "milk") get into your mashed potatoes? Why would anyone do that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Murricans, man. Always putting corn and/or tofu into everything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:19 pm
Guest wrote:
The only thing that I eat that doesn't taste like shit & is made out of soymilk is mashed potatoes.
What the actual fuck? How would soy juice (kek "milk") get into your mashed potatoes? Why would anyone do that?
kek milk makes dick bigger :lol: