Show stuff you made

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Show stuff you made

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:50 am

I love 80's/90's anime, maybe it's because we never had anything like that back then but I always remember seeing small pieces in my games like ninja gaiden and being interested. Shame it's shit now though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:31 am

I love old anime too. Sure a lot of it was kinda trash but it was interesting trash rather than moeblob trash. And the good stuff was way better than what we get now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Even the very first Gundamn had some kino. Nowadays everything is at least 50% haremshit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Oh man the first gundam is bizarre and nothing like the others from what I remember, the show goes from manzinger clone to crazy tournament anime to terrorist teenagers
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm

It outright tells you it ain't fucking around because the first thing that happens is 2 (or was it 3?) Zakus shooting the shit out of Side 7 and a good chunk of its population.
And then Char floated through the place by casually lobbing grenades at doors like it's something he does every day.

(Also it might've just primed the Japanese population to generate herbivore men, because falling in love in the Universal Century brings some metric fucktons of bad karma.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm

I like being semi-decent in Photoshop where I edit things or make pictures for people or making stuff libtards will cry over.

My recent one:

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm
It outright tells you it ain't fucking around because the first thing that happens is 2 (or was it 3?) Zakus shooting the shit out of Side 7 and a good chunk of its population.
And then Char floated through the place by casually lobbing grenades at doors like it's something he does every day.

(Also it might've just primed the Japanese population to generate herbivore men, because falling in love in the Universal Century brings some metric fucktons of bad karma.)
Tommy No was redbilled on wimmin.
The end of 0079 is the most kino Gendem or animay or television or film would ever get. Char blew Kishidia's fawkin brain out with a rocket launcher. Freezeframe that shit, it goes right into her face.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

0079 has some of the most excellent headshots in animu history. I mean, before the famous bazooka headshot, you have a scene where she murders her brother (or some other relative) by shooting him in the back of the head with a laser pistol in zero-g, which causes his body to glide along the laser beam like it's a metal pole or something. Beautiful.
-Yours Truly

Jingsndthings

Post by Jingsndthings » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:18 am

Jings Ndthings - Glasscase - (Hip Hop/US)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3VriZ_kkzk

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 am

Work on your diction.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!