NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Damn if this doesn't feel like a Lindsay Ellis callout post. Someone should tweet it to her every time she posts more Disney bullshit.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:06 pm

That post does make a lot of sense because I know I've never been to Disneyland because I hear it's fucking expensive and I'd rather use that money for other things. I also don't have "fuck you money" like she does where I can drop $5000 because I have an army of feminists.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 pm

When did people start saying "go to Disney" to refer to going to one of the Disney theme parks? People used to say they were "going to Disneyland" (or "Disney World").

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Dunno, it's probably because the theme park is so damn big and expanded its no longer just a single entity.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 pm
When did people start saying "go to Disney" to refer to going to one of the Disney theme parks? People used to say they were "going to Disneyland" (or "Disney World").
I guess twitter made shorten this already short sentence even more?

Also sounds like someone a Turkish immigrant or white trash from Krautland would say ("Ey Alda, ich geh mal Disney!")
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Never understood the appeal of Disneyland. I know I'm a /neverbeen/ poorfag but still.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:25 pm

It's a place for parents to take there children on holiday not 35 year old childless adults.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Unless you are taking a child, you look like a loser going to Disneyland.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:25 pm
It's a place for parents to take there children on holiday not 35 year old childless adults.
This, if you love your kids this is the least you would do if you aren't a poorfag or live on the other side of the world :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:25 pm
This, if you love your kids this is the least you would do if you aren't a poorfag or live on the other side of the world :lol:
Meh. Even when I was a kid, Disneyland was fun but it wasn't life changing or anything. The long lines were boring. Anyway the only childless adults that go to Disneyland are bugmen and bugwomen like Lindsay. Especially bugwomen. Disneyland is like the Nintendo Switch for bugwomen, I'm becoming convinced.