The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:09 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:05 am
The whole Serbia thing makes him whole bad automatically.
I agree. /ourguy/ Slobodan Milosevic did nothing wrong.
Let it be known! He did what we all were too cowardly or too young to do. A true hero!
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 am

The british must have felt proud after bombing Serbia to save those innocent muslims.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:33 am

I can't see why killing Muslims would be a crime.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:05 pm
One thing that chafes my ass the most about current year is how Bill Maher and all these other retards say they have "a newfound respect for Bush" after Trump. And I find myself wondering if I woke up in another dimension with this retards. I remember the Bush Presidency, and Trump hasn't even approached the mesosphere of a awful that administration caused for us. Of course, I'm not a walking encyclopedia of political history so I'll leave it to people more in the now to fill in the other blanks.

Start with the obvious: Iraq. Trump hasn't gotten us into a pointless war in a country that would end up having lasting consequences to this day.
They'll be saying the same thing about Trump when the next Republican takes office. "OMG, he brought peace to Korea and tried to make the economy stronger. This new guy is fucking Hitler Reborn! Resist! Resist!"
That is, if one is to assume that "They'll" will even exist at all after Trump's handpicked successor takes office.

In the case of Maher the potato nigger, I don't see him having much of a career soon. Not especially after this:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... rts-people
Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'
And even without the low-effort historical revisionism, there's still the simple fact the Pizza Media as a whole has been propping up their own brand of muh principles mental gymnastics ever since Orange Hitler became president, if not before. Rather curious, especially considering they spent many decades trying their hardest to make unbridled liberalism (and later on, Obamunism) the law of the land. The reality-disconnected appeal to muh principles contrasted with their long-term utter disdain of anyone that isn't a degenerate has made a lot of normies realize that there's no reason to take them seriously in any way, shape and form. It's an irreversible process of self-genocide. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:17 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:12 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:08 pm

And he stalked, harassed, and sexually assaulted several women.
So he wasn't all bad then.
Seriously, Democrats found his proclivities amusing/charming back then.
Me, too.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 pm

And I considered Maher as a reasonable man ten years ago. What a zealot this guy is. Licking low information liberal asses like an obedient dog.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Somebody should tell Maher that presidents can only run for two terms in the USA. Trump will eventually be out of office. Meanwhile, we're stuck with eternal Merkel and the cunt is likely going to live to 140yrs.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Maybe she'll just make it to the 100yr mark if the CSU actually replaces its barking with some biting.

They shouldn't really get worried until Trump tried the ol' "Let's find - or make - loopholes that let me run for another couple terms!". Not particularly likely, mind you, but they can dream.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:53 pm

She should be careful that Seehofer doesn't find his balls. If the CSU would properly split from the CDU you could vote for it outside of Bavaria. She'd drown in a sea of shit if that happened.
Time to admit a mistake for once, cunt!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 pm
They shouldn't really get worried until Trump tried the ol' "Let's find - or make - loopholes that let me run for another couple terms!". Not particularly likely, mind you, but they can dream.
There are none. Only Truman could have been President for life. If Trump wants a lifetime Presidency he'd have to ask Congress for it, by getting them to repeal the Amendment that created term limits
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.