God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 28, 2018 4:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm
AFAIK all sports in white people countries are full of niggers, not just handegg.
So you've never seen the NHL then? For football it varies. You have about as many niggers in league teams as you have in the nations. So France is full of them, Germany has few and in the eastern European teams you barely ever see one.
Basket-egg is 99% black people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 28, 2018 5:22 am

It's called niggerball for a reason.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:52 pm
They hug each other enough on the field for the five seconds at a time they play.
And yet it is an unwritten rule that you can't out yourself until after your career. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 pm

After they've dumbed themselves down enough from concussions and after losing all their money from dumb decisions, there's always gay 4 pay to make a living.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:34 pm

LFL spergShow
Christy Bell hasn't played in years. They do have better QBs that can throw, though. Dakota Hughes can fucking gun the ball.

They're slowly switching to emphasize itself as a more legitimate athletic sport. Switched this season now to full pants--which honesty isn't necessarily a bad thing. More 'legit' athletes means some get fuglier. Lots more also have tats; which look really effing hideous and disturb the flow.
But it is still very much worth watching. Jade Randle is my new ideal woman. Plenty of other good examples to counter the hideous.

Hilariously, they let one of their former players try coaching on their expansion team. She was one of her hottest advertised talents--until she took herself off the market by getting knocked up by a black guy.
Still, her team is CRUSHING it this year ... because she convinced all the other talented chicks to quit everywhere else and move to join her in Nashville.

This is, in effect, why women's teams don't ever have "parity" like in men's leagues. Women just want to be with their hot friends and start attracting dozens of others to stay with them. Nothing else matters other than being a part of existing social dominance--not forging your own legacy, not proving haters wrong, etc. that drive men to compete elsewhere.
This is why you see nothing but one or two dynasty teams every year in women's sports.
Only watch women's football soccer in the off-chance that their knees explode.

I will admit to liking the Women's World Cup, but for all the wrong reasons.
Our US team is full of such pretentious leftists and LGBBQ twats that I end up just watching in the off chance they get knocked off (like last time), and then they can start crying and giving us Hope Solo-esque shenanigans.
Even better if its one of those dwarf Asian pro-patriarchy teams that does it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:55 am

I'll reiterate: Thick thighs, bruh.
That only goes for girls playing football, though. The "professional" women's teams are full of dykes that aren't easy on the eyes. I vastly prefer volleyball or field hockey in those cases.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 pm

What's up with all the Democrats using "feckless" to describe things they don't like? First it was Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "feckless cunt" for posting a picture of her with her kid, now it's Colbert calling America feckless because the gov is actually punishing illegal aliens and not providing them with free housing or something. Did they use that word in Handmaid's Tale or something and it's the new cool thing like "trope"?

Seriously, fuck you if you use trope.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Well, 'feck' is Irish for 'fuck' but it's like the TV safe version of 'fuck' which is probably why so many people are using it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 pm

White Liberal cunt enraged because niggaz don't dance the way she wants them to.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Seems like someone is salty that black people are no longer forced to follow her orders.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette