Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Any commies watched the 1969 film about Sayat Nova? Watched it the other day, was interesting but because I didn't know anything about the poet himself I definitely missed out on a lot of key meaning of the film through its imaginative representation of his life through poetic symbolism.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Gotta love it. Only blacks can review black movies, Asians Asian movies, etc. But what if you're a black guy who hates terrible black movies and wants to review rom-coms? Guess ya fucked, bruh.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 pm

What if you have a Lethal Weapon kinda deal where the two main characters have different skin color? Do you switch out the reviewer every few minutes depending on who dominates the current scene?
And who's gonna review stuff like Wall-E? Alexa? Cortana?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Wonder Women got good reviews I don't hear anyone saying there was an issue with male critics talking about a female led film then.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Wonder Woman could have been 90 minutes of Gal Gadot cleaning windows and it would have been praised as the greatest movie ever made. If anything, people should be mad at all the shilling that goes on in reviews these days. Black Panther--that game changer--was one of the worst things ever filmed. There are tranny gangbangs better shot than that piece of shit.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm
Gotta love it. Only blacks can review black movies, Asians Asian movies, etc. But what if you're a black guy who hates terrible black movies and wants to review rom-coms? Guess ya fucked, bruh.
TOBY FAIR Armond White should be the only reviewer or all movies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 am

Remember when critics tried to be objective and unbiased? But nooooo, everything needs to be pounded by polidicks these days.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:09 pm

I remember Ebert praising Clint Eastwood movies even tho he was an ebil right winger.
And Mel Gibson too!
And Roman Polanski and Woody Allen. Very problematic, Roger. Three days in the dungeon for you.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:37 pm

I think Roger even suggested that he liked movies where women took their tops off
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:55 am

I remember he got so much shit for giving Tomb Raider Cradle of Life a thumbs up because he thought Jolie was a babe. To be fair, it's much better than the first movie.