DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:47 pm

DSP's being really disgusting now. Claiming he was depressed and suicidal and then spinning it as "you ebil detractors did this to me" and using it to beg for money. Absolutely haram. Someone get this guy banned off twitch cause I'm triggered tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Even if he would try to suicide he would fail and gonna end asking the stream chat.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:19 am

DSP: This is how you don't attempt to commit suicide...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:19 am

If he was banned then he would commit legit suicide.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 am

I'm stunned that it took him this long to jump on the depression bandwagon. Lord knows e-celebs have been using it for as long as the internet began.

I'm guessing like all his ailments this can only be cured by the rubbing of green paper onto the effected area?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:24 am

He's basically becoming Boogie and tevin is noticing it too.

If you ever watched the south park episode where Cartman discovers tourette's syndrome and decides to fake it, that's what DSP is doing with depression.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:22 am

I was getting a Randy Marsh and his alcoholism vibe myself. "It's a diseeeeaaaaase"

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 am

Apparently (because >implying I'm watching a 4 hour DSP podcast) he's also blaming everything shitty he's ever done on his depression. Abusive as fuck to Leanna? Muh sadbrains. Shitting all over fans and patrons for no reason? Muh sadbrains. Calling other streamers shills because he's a jealous faggot? Muh sadbrains. Cunts like Phil are exactly why there's still some stigma around people with legit health problems. He isn't depressed, he might be miserable because he hates vidya and has to play them all day while begging for money from retards, but that doesn't = depressed.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

da farms wrote:So, uh, the main thing Phil's referring to here with the "Tryhard" thing is a series of matches (at least 9 that I saw) with a sub of his (the game literally subbed today!) named LowTechGaming. LowTechGaming beat Phil a majority of the time that I saw (like 6 or 7 out of the 9) with a really good Fei Long. Phil, of course, was bitching about lag and game speed and his usual excuses. Then he saw that LowTechGaming was in chat and started talking shit about how what LowTech was doing wouldn't work offline and was totally unsafe...and LowTech said the following (entire log here-- https://overrustlelogs.xyz/Darksydephil chatlog/June 2018/userlogs/lowtechgaming):

[2018-06-15 03:43:39 UTC] lowtechgaming: @DarksydePhil I play with jumpsuitjesse offline and I'm boys with Hoss. I think I'm fine.
[2018-06-15 03:44:08 UTC] lowtechgaming: If you fall for stupid shit I keep doing it
[2018-06-15 03:44:11 UTC] lowtechgaming: I'll play safe when you make me

Naturally, Phil saw this, threw a bitchfit, said something about how playing online with a pro from the 90s didn't make you an expert b/c his blind ass can't read, and pulled an LTG and banned LowTech.
There's Phil's depression making him act like a shithead again, poor guy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Phil loves every single atom of himself way too much to ever have depression.
He's mega shit at fighting games and is getting worse and worse as his scrubbery increases. I can't believe the fucker would claim to be the second best Dee Jay. Current claim, not years or a decade ago. Sits there, gets his ass handed to him for hours on end by randos, claims shit like that. He's become an avatar of scrubdom. Not only does he not learn, he outright refuses to, claiming there's nothing to learn for him anymore. He's absurd.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!