Finished My Military Service

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Finished My Military Service

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 am
Now, another draft would be great!
There's a comedy screenplay I want to write (but probably never will) called The Millennial Draft about the draft being brought back and all the soyboys, Tumblrinas, and other associated faggots are forced to fight for America. I always wanted R. Lee Ermey to be in it, but alas.
Don't forget the part where they have to fight their beloved Religion of Peace (tm). A truly deep and thought-provoking classic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:33 am

What do you want to know?
Why does he want that?
Are there actually redpilled UK celebs?
I'm used to them being SJW cucks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am
Rushy and Auli, don't even try with that. :mrgreen: In Estonia ~30% (Wiki's a bit wrong there I know) of men and in Norway 10-20% (hard to figure the exact numbers as women are also drafted there these days) of men enlist in army whereas in Finland that percentage is around 80. So it's clearly not the same system. Especially in Norway it's so easy to get exemption from military service. And Auli, wasn't it 52, not 12, F-35s that were planned to deliver there by 2025? I don't really see that scenario happen where Russia attacks Norway with the majority of its air force and no other country participates in that party. ;) What you should do is borrow one nuclear missile from US and locate it at the northernmost area of your country with its point pointed right at Moscow. Russians beware.
Dude. I live here.
I suppose that number may come from the large amount of people who convince their doctors to let them out(and in some cases, the doctors flat-out ask if you want to go or not, and write you out), and who move to other countries or are part of some protest groups against it that the police can't be bothered to deal with.

But I know for a fact that technically, you are *required* to attend if you're a healthy adult male.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:39 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm
Why does he want that?
He thinks National Service will teach the youth some discipline. Problem is that most of the trouble these days is being caused either by foreigners who wouldn't be called up or by people who wouldn't mind being locked up for not going.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm
Are there actually redpilled UK celebs?
I'm used to them being SJW cucks.
Michael Caine's all right actually. Supported Brexit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:28 pm

My favourite thing about Youtube right now is that it keeps playing me an Estonian military commercial. The great thing about it is that I was there when they filmed it.
I'm actually on-screen, photoshopped into about six different places because the Estonian military was apparently insecure about its size
It was a hot day, almost as hot as this heat wave we have now, and we had to keep moving around and standing still for what felt like hours
And then we just watched this one guy zoom into a soldier's face and back again with a camera at least ten times(and that's the face that now greets me on Youtube once per day)
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Did you also get those military rations that Ashens reviewed?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:23 pm

I still have a whole bagful of those left over.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Though they've updated them a fair bit, there's a lot more packaged food now, that you can just rip open and pour hot water in rather than have to bother with tins.
The buckwheat porridge was glorious, better than the shitty breakfast porridges the army themselves provided. I started skipping meals(in the forest of course, not in the barracks) in favor of my own supply.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Sounds yummy. I do like making porridge myself every now and then.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 pm

The only good porridge is Rich Piana style. Throw that shit, plus a banana, plus a heavy spoon of peanut butter, plus five egg whites into a fucking blender and chug that shit before hulking out at Gold's for SIX HOURS OF BICEPS TRAINING GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!