E3 - June 9-12

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: E3 - June 9-12

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 pm

The crosshair looks like shit too. It reminds me of resident evil revelations 2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 pm

What worries me the most is how will they handle the A/B scenarios.

I really hope they leave it like the original RE2, so you can play either of As scenario, and then B with the other character.

But i doubt it, there are several ways they can do (good/bad ones):

1- Leave it like the original game. Both characters can choose scenario A, and then when you complete it, you play with the second character on B.

2- You can choose your character at the beginning, but there is no scenario B. You only play either Leon/Claire and thats it. You complete the game. (like how RE1 is, but it would be a disservice to RE2 game to simplify it this way and remove half the campaign of the game, i dont like it)

3- You cant choose, you HAVE to start with one, and then switch to the other later in the game to complete it. (like in Code Veronica, still dont like it, you are limiting the characters and i always wanted to play with Chris first, then claire)

4- You can only play 1 campaign and cant choose, but instead of switching at mid game permanently, they switch back and forth as you go through the game (this is honestly the one that would suck more for me, would be to invasive and a shitfest to play each bit with another character)

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm

As far as stuff like the crosshairs and bullet count, I imagine you can turn those off so they don't show up on the screen, just like with Resident Evil 7. As far as the scenarios who knows what they're going to do.

Edit: You'll also almost certainly be able to turn that crosshair into a red or white dot just like with RE7.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm
There's zero proof it's like Melee.
- and that's a good thing!

If I wanted Melee, I'd play Melee. But Sm4sh could use some more movement options that aren't stuff like extremely situational but hard to do perfect pivots that barely give you an advantage.
Damn, you're a salty mega faggot. If I was looking for serious tournament stuff I'd play Tekken 7 at tournaments. Smash is to play with friends or to dunk on 14yr olds online. I really don't see how "Sm4sh but overall better with more characters" can piss you off this much.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm

More characters means it takes more time to move the cursor over to Fox.

And Smash is perfection. It makes Garou look like Rise of the Robots.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 pm

I played melee semi-seriously as a kid and tbh it's not as fun to play melee competitively as it is to play tekken or street fighter. You have to disable a ton of shit to remove RNG and then the game you're left with is pretty bare-bones and based around a ring out mechanic that feels shitty compared to tekken low-mid-high mixup or basic street fighter risk-reward on jump-ins and wakeups.

I played smash as a kid a lot because I liked nintendo and it was fun. But I wouldn't play smash to go to fucking Evo. It's cool that community exists, or it would be cool if they were less autistic, but the new smash sounds like pretty much what everyone wants. People who play melee at evo will still be able to do that, at least until their autistic screeching drives them off the stage and evo stops catering to their controller demands.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 pm

How sad was it we didn't get a new tenchu at e3? Fromsoft riding that soulslike dick forever. :(

Tenchu 3 was one of the games I played the most on ps2 when I was a kiddie. I must have played that first level 50 times.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm
There's zero proof it's like Melee.
- and that's a good thing!

If I wanted Melee, I'd play Melee. But Sm4sh could use some more movement options that aren't stuff like extremely situational but hard to do perfect pivots that barely give you an advantage.
Damn, you're a salty mega faggot. If I was looking for serious tournament stuff I'd play Tekken 7 at tournaments. Smash is to play with friends or to dunk on 14yr olds online. I really don't see how "Sm4sh but overall better with more characters" can piss you off this much.
It occurs to me I didn't state why I hate it.

Because I'm a seething autistic about Smash since melee, and u never even played a tourney in my life. No it was the very simple fact, and get ready for this; that none of the characters I want in those games was ever put in.

I'm being dead serious lol. Also, the roster never is ORGANIZED the way I want it. It should be a maximum of 3 characters per franchise.

Mario, Luigi, Bowser
Ganon, Link, Zelda/Shiek
Fox, Falco
Ness and idk... Poo?
Pikachu, Mewtwo, Red
Kirby, DDD, Meta
Samus, Ridley

And most AUTISTIC of all on my part, they don't have the fucking weapon triangle from the Fire Emblem games reoresented.... WHAT?

Marth - Sword
Héctor - Axe
Ephraim - Lance

The do gay classic mega man but no X or Zero? Bullshit!

I have to look at God damn Cloud Strife in my Smash game and not someone from the Nintendo Days like, idk.... Saben the Monk? Someone awesome? No? I get gay ass Cloud? Fuck that.

Combine that with the wasted disk space and development time of the idiotic masturbation that was Subspace and the terrible wasted potential of the level edditors, and call me salty.

Autistic rant over. I knew I'd give up my hand fully one day, and this is it :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 pm

I guess at least you know how ridiculous you sound. Subspace was great.
Saben the Monk? I thought Blob was being daft with his fucking Captain N but you've got him beat there, buddy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 am

See? I'm being a total Moviebob absolutely about the fucking ROSTER XD
-The user formerly known as CIANigger