Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:40 pm
>Get her name out of your fascist mouth
>mouth
>written comment
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Orion is a dog's name at best.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
He was stuck in Trumpland with ass cancer because she was too dumb to file immigration paper work correctly.
It was him who didn't file the paperwork properly.
That's even better, really. Yeah, I can see him even then not filing his income correctly and looking like a bum to the state.
I don't get how you can get away with that for so fucking long in so many nations. Here if you've got unaccounted for money in the 100s to 1000 each month they send an assrape squad over to your house. Not years later, but next Monday.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm

There's no indication he really was guilty of tax impropriety in Britain, unless you count being a poorfag as tax impropriety.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm
There's no indication he really was guilty of tax impropriety in Britain, unless you count being a poorfag as tax impropriety.
Then your theory doesn't hold. He must've earned pretty well by that point already. Not to mention the odd thousands to shill something.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm

My theory was that he didn't have the money to bring over foreign whores. He didn't. This was when he still had to work a proper job
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm
That's even better, really. Yeah, I can see him even then not filing his income correctly and looking like a bum to the state.
I don't get how you can get away with that for so fucking long in so many nations. Here if you've got unaccounted for money in the 100s to 1000 each month they send an assrape squad over to your house. Not years later, but next Monday.
Unless you're rich enough to abuse the various loopholes to dump your cash in various tax havens, including some the EU will never publicly shame and/or sanction as such because they're also in the EU.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm
My theory was that he didn't have the money to bring over foreign whores. He didn't. This was when he still had to work a proper job
I know when he moved and he didn't have to work at that point and for a good while before that anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
I bet he resented her hard. All actually his fault, of course, but when have you ever seen him take blame?
It wouldn't surprise me if things between them have been sour for quite a while. Bitch wouldn't even bother getting an electric blanket for him from a store. For a loved one, you'd drive to three different pharmacies to get cold medicine. Yet for her dying husband she couldn't get a heating blanket and instead tweeted about Amazon not being fast enough? They held out for the last days for sure, if not much longer. You wouldn't publically flip your shit at your wife voting third party if you're happy with each other.
I imagine their marriage was pretty strained. Barely saw each other for probably the first three years. Then he moved half way across the world to be with her, so even if the relationship was shitty at that point, he'd made all that effort and spent all that money just to get to America, so they probably felt they had to make it work. Then he got cancer, which basically ensured neither of them would leave even if they wanted to. He couldn't leave, he needed somebody to take care of him, and she couldn't leave, A) because it would make her look like a massive cunt and B) because it might very well have killed him (sooner).
Earlier in this thread I posted one of the podcasts where TB talked about buying her some flowers, which she was upset about because on the custom vase (And he couldn't stop laughing over this) he'd had them put on a photo of one of the Jaegers from Pacific Rim. Even worse, he had her pick out the flowers for him and he didn't actually pay for them because the only reason he bought them was he had a coupon or something. Hell, even when he proposed he sounded like a smug prick, saying he knew she was going to be pissed at him for doing it during a broadcast and laughing while he pointed that out.

Did she love him? I think so. Even with all the shit he put them through, she would still smile and act sweet around him. Even if it wasn't love I think she still had some affection for him. TB on the other hand? I can't really think of him ever having a genuine moment with her.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 am

She probably did love him. You'd have to love him to
A) Put up with his shit
B) Put yourself through hell just to keep his ego fed and keep him happy
Of course, by the same token that aforementioned ego probably precluded him from truly loving anyone other than himself
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 am

On a side note it is strange seeing the twitter feed of his two ex co-hosts. You have a short eulogy about how much they miss him and then immediately following it is "episode 12 of funtime adventures: purple dicks!!!". Not that I expect them to remain perpetually in mourning but the emotional juxtaposition is just an odd example of something like Twitter. Reminds of me AGDQ.

I wonder how they really felt about TB. Certainly there's gratitude in that he helped built their careers but on the other hand there's all the negative baggage associated with him, and if us spectators on the sidelines were overwhelmed by his sheer arrogance, stupidity and vileness then being a close friend in constant contact with him much have been exhausting.
Wouldn't put it past the Ginger Blimp. That "man" is a walking, talking empty vessel who only thinks of cash and what girl he can be friendzoned by next.