Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by drisko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am
Didn't he always use the term "my wife's son" or something like that?
I guess poor John thought the way he adressed the boy would make him look like he's stepped up as a protector of some sorts, instead it just made him look like insecure jackass that doesn't want to take responsibility and purposefully distances himself away from the kid.

I don't care how you say it, "i love my wife's son" will never sound good. Just use his fucking name if you have to, what if the kid went around and talked about Johny as "that mom's cuck", or "that mom's moneybags"? Leave it to an internet nobody to find new ways to be socially awkward.
From what I can tell, he never seemed to like the kid. When he mentioned him in the podcast it was usually in passing or to make a snarky comment about him or whine about a parental duty. The first time I heard he had a kid was him bitching about having to go to a talent show, or some musical thing. No proud moments, no talking about his accomplishments, not even a little anecdote about something that happened. You listen to any other parent, they can't shut up about their kids, even step parents. Gabriel Iglesias used to have a bit about bonding with his stepson and the kid was ten when they first met.

That kid grew up without a father, even after his mother got married.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am
Didn't he always use the term "my wife's son" or something like that?
This is exactly what I thought. He never acknowledged the boy as his own. Which would be fair enough except that he still clothed, fed and provided for the boy.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am
There's a German sex shop chain called Orion.
Makes sense. Orion's Belt, Orion's Sword, there's plenty of room for innuendo there.
drisko wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 am
From what I can tell, he never seemed to like the kid.
That much seems obvious now, seeing as how he's left the boy and his mother without even a house to live in after his death.

One really wonders why he married Genna if he didn't like and didn't want to be responsible for her tard baby. Maybe it's a LittleKuriboh/Liquid Chris situation, where he didn't think he'd be able to do any better.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

drisko wrote:
That kid grew up without a father, even after his mother got married.
You are right. Now the memories of Total Bitchfit being extra shitty even to his family come back, I just forgot about all that. I guess I try extra hard to forget this shit because then it becomes infuriating seeing all those retards crying for him being such a champion of people and a great guy, and his fucking delusional widow cow leading the crowd. And again, something to think about, why are so many people attracted to such shitty assholes? Unlike Booger, he never tried to be manipulative, but people still got entirely different picture of him than I see.
drisko wrote:
Gabriel Iglesias used to have a bit about bonding with his stepson and the kid was ten when they first met.
I've noticed how much he cares when he talks about the kid all the time in his standups. How much of difference can make not being a cunt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm

I guess there was a lot of resentment in him towards both Genna and the kid. Why'd you insist on a mansion that will leave them broke as fuck? You can say that she should've put her foot down but remember that he was indirectly blackmailing her with his life. "Oh man, it would absolutely crush me if we had to give up this place. It's my legacy, everything I worked for!"
He was stuck in Trumpland with ass cancer because she was too dumb to file immigration paper work correctly. He was made an actual cuck, which likely bothered him later in life when that became a meme because his ego was massive but very, very fragile. The kid was a retard on top of it, which a mega genius like him naturally resented more and more. Then the cunt dared to get /fit/ (or attempt it) when he was dying.

I bet he resented her hard. All actually his fault, of course, but when have you ever seen him take blame?
It wouldn't surprise me if things between them have been sour for quite a while. Bitch wouldn't even bother getting an electric blanket for him from a store. For a loved one, you'd drive to three different pharmacies to get cold medicine. Yet for her dying husband she couldn't get a heating blanket and instead tweeted about Amazon not being fast enough? They held out for the last days for sure, if not much longer. You wouldn't publically flip your shit at your wife voting third party if you're happy with each other.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am
There's a German sex shop chain called Orion.
Very first thing you see in Flensburg when you arrive via Autobahn as well. A massive fucking building as big as an Ikea.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Germans are sick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:24 pm

The whole world is sick, bro.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm
Germans are sick.
Are you one of those bigotted Murricans, always shaming the most holy of pasttimes like a Sharia country?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:55 pm
Very first thing you see in Flensburg when you arrive via Autobahn as well. A massive fucking building as big as an Ikea.
They need that space. Have you seen their dildo sizes?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
He was stuck in Trumpland with ass cancer because she was too dumb to file immigration paper work correctly.
It was him who didn't file the paperwork properly.

Actually, I've often said that but further research indicates that he may very well have filled out the forms correctly. But, one of the requirements if you're going to bring your foreign wife over to live in the UK is that you have to be earning at least £18,000 a year. His wife, I assume, was bringing the little shit with her so that means he'd have to be earning at least £21,000 a year or thereabouts. My assumption was that he was already a rich e-celeb at this point and merely failed to state his income properly (not unlikely given their present tax situation) or indicate that he had assets worth that much. But if his work history at that point was working at a Game or making coffee for people at a Financial Advisory then he probably didn't have the money he needed to bring the wife, never mind the son, to England.

It's still his fault though. Shit 'where are we going to live after we get married?' is probably one of the first couple of questions you ask when you get engaged. If it was his plan to move them to England, Mr 155IQ probably should have planned for this before they got married, instead of finding out after they got married that he couldn't get her a visa.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
I bet he resented her hard. All actually his fault, of course, but when have you ever seen him take blame?
It wouldn't surprise me if things between them have been sour for quite a while. Bitch wouldn't even bother getting an electric blanket for him from a store. For a loved one, you'd drive to three different pharmacies to get cold medicine. Yet for her dying husband she couldn't get a heating blanket and instead tweeted about Amazon not being fast enough? They held out for the last days for sure, if not much longer. You wouldn't publically flip your shit at your wife voting third party if you're happy with each other.
I imagine their marriage was pretty strained. Barely saw each other for probably the first three years. Then he moved half way across the world to be with her, so even if the relationship was shitty at that point, he'd made all that effort and spent all that money just to get to America, so they probably felt they had to make it work. Then he got cancer, which basically ensured neither of them would leave even if they wanted to. He couldn't leave, he needed somebody to take care of him, and she couldn't leave, A) because it would make her look like a massive cunt and B) because it might very well have killed him (sooner).
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:40 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:34 am
Who names their kid Orion?
Cucknadian Faggots?
お前はもう死んでいる。