Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm
gib mummyfu.
She was in that new version of Fahrenheit 451, the one starring that nigger Micheal Jahleel White. I didn't watch it because why would I. If you didn't know there was a nigger Fahrenheit 451 out there I'm so sorry.
Why do they keep doing this race-shifted reboot shit? It always flops. And most of the time it stars Fake Michael Jordan!
Did people learn nothing from Black Panther? Take pre-existing black characters and put those on screen. That's what people want to see.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 pm

That bothers me too. You see Marvel trying to make black Spider-Man or female black Iron Man and shit like that and they have Blade, who is an original black character, who had three movies, two of them hugely successful and a TV series, and they do nothing with him.

Then again, the last Blade comic Marvel had solicited basically had him sidelined for a teenage SJW Mary Sue daughter he never knew he had, so it's probably for the best that they're not fucking with Blade. We dodged a bullet there.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm

If it wasn't for Black Panther, I would assume the Marvel SJW gang hates black characters they didn't create themselves. I guess it's because Blade kills vampires and they see vampires as some minority analogue?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm
gib mummyfu.
She was in that new version of Fahrenheit 451, the one starring that nigger Micheal Jahleel White. I didn't watch it because why would I. If you didn't know there was a nigger Fahrenheit 451 out there I'm so sorry.
So it's the black Handmaid's Tale?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm
If it wasn't for Black Panther, I would assume the Marvel SJW gang hates black characters they didn't create themselves.
They love their OC donut steels. The guy who drew Spider-Gwen practically jerks himself off for 'creating' her, and for what? All he did was take Gwen Stacy, who existed probably long before he was even born, and stuck her in a shitty spider costume.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm
I guess it's because Blade kills vampires and they see vampires as some minority analogue?
Well, this particular Blade series didn't come out because the writer managed to cuck himself out of writing it. He figured since the main character was a stronk independent black wymyn who don't need no man that it should be written by a stronk independent black wymyn who don't need no man, and he was a straight white male so he didn't have the 'right' to write it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 am

They are aware that Black Panther is a white boy creation that has probably been written by white boys most of his life?

Sorta relevant:

If you need to have a character's exact ethnicity, they would have to ditch Superman and a lot of other heroes because finding extraterrestrial writers is a bit difficult.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 am

Well, speaking of Black Panther, Christopher Priest, who was writer and editor at Marvel for many years, who wrote Black Panther and who is black, condemned this behaviour. He said that what Marvel and DC basically do these days is 'cast' writers rather than hire them. They listen to the outrage brigade on Twitter or wherever and their cuck guilt tells them that only black people should be writing black characters and so forth, which goes against the entire point of being a writer. A writer's supposed to make things up, to get inside the shoes of their characters. Saying 'You're not X so you can never understand X' is self defeating and missing the point entirely.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 am

Could be SJWs projecting again. If anyone has zero empathy skills, it's them.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:52 am

SJWs always project.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

So I read somewhere on Twitter that George Lucas's plans for the sequel trilogy would've had the series delve into some kind of micro-organism universe where somethings called the Whills fed off of the Force.
So basically, Episode VII would've been "The Midichlorians Awaken"
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.