"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
GestapoAssiman

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by GestapoAssiman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:57 am

- and that's a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:22 pm

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 pm

So John Lasseter's officially out from Disney and Pixar at the end of the year. You can make a company billions of dollars but some hearsay amounting to "inappropriate hugging" can cost you your job and reputation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:09 pm

How long till handshakes count as sexual harassment? If I should ever make it to Murrica, I'll make sure to never get within arm's length of any female-bodied individual, just to be on the safe side.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 pm
So John Lasseter's officially out from Disney and Pixar at the end of the year. You can make a company billions of dollars but some hearsay amounting to "inappropriate hugging" can cost you your job and reputation.
To be fair, like a good cuck, he did kind of admit it and apologise for any hurt feelings.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:09 pm
If I should ever make it to Murrica, I'll make sure to never get within arm's length of any female-bodied individual, just to be on the safe side.
They'd consider that harassment as well
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:28 pm

But I'm just a agender, asexual, aracial a-kin that doesn't want xir's safe space to be invaded by icky stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Anyone remember drawn together? I used to love that show back in the day, but I'm not really sure if it would hold up today, not necessarily because its "raunchy" but more so outdated. I may watch a few episodes and see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm
Anyone remember drawn together? I used to love that show back in the day, but I'm not really sure if it would hold up today, not necessarily because its "raunchy" but more so outdated. I may watch a few episodes and see.
If anything I think the show being so politically incorrect would make it funnier today since you don't see it as often. I only really watched the first season and bits and pieces, I've heard the main problem is that is gets way too self referential near the end with it's in jokes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:17 pm

It actually gets better after season 1, but captain hero becomes the shows "homer simpson" and sorta focuses on him, however he is by far the best character in the show next to spanky ham, IIRC season 1 primary focuses on foxxy love and other cringy lesbian shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 am

I was watching some clips of johnny bravo and the show holds up extremely well today for a kids cartoon. Like I'd argue dexters lab, cow and chicken, powerpuff girls might be a tad dated but theres something about bravo that holds up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]