Finished My Military Service

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
GodsGift

Re: Finished My Military Service

Post by GodsGift » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:59 am
Should've just said "Hell yeah! So when do I get to shoot somebody?". You'll be right off their calling list. Might end up on another list but the military won't be your problem anymore.
That probably wouldn't have fixed anything I don't think you realize just how desperate most army recruiters are. They will overlook anything they can to get you to join, I know someone who was borderline mentally retarded yet he was able to get a waiver, they will also lie through their teeth to both you and their higher ups.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:08 am
Michael Caine wants it brought back
Might uncuck some faggots.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:17 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 pm
Ook, it's Wikipedia time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription

Neither Estonia nor Norway have a full-blown conscription, they have this "Active draft system, but less than 20% of the whole age group are compelled to enlist". Any Norwegian or Estonian man who really doesn't want to go doesn't need to go in the army. We have the real deal here in Finland, every man not having any preventing health issues must go. Penalty for refusing to enlist is either 12 months of community service or 6 months of jail, it's your choice. Almost every man goes, something like 2% chooses the community service (faggots) and there's maybe some 10 guys annually choosing jail.
Auli wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:46 am
I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours. There wa acrually news, BIG news here some years where we had bought 12 or so new F-somethings. Like they would fucking matter lol
With that attitude they surely can. If your countrymen commonly share that approach it's no wonder how easily the Nazi Germany occupied your country. You know, it's hard to occupy a country if those F-somethings are pissing fire on you. Russians don't have any invisible military, they can be killed just like any soldiers can be. It's a developing country with an economy the size of Italy. But no worries, we will protect your tender Swedish and Norwegian asses from the dreaded Soviet Union like we always have.
Wiki's wrong, we have the same thing as you described in Finland. Provided that you don't have a seriously compelling excuse or aren't chilling in another country, you're going
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:32 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Might uncuck some faggots.
Maybe it would have if it were the same as it was in the '50s and '60s when my grandfather did it. But now? Even American soldiers undergo 'sensitivity training' and are generally told to mind their 'white privilege' when they're shooting up Islamic insurgents. British training, if anything, would be much worse.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:29 pm

It's sad but we need another war to thin out the numbers. Nothing breeds maturity like a war.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:33 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:17 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 pm
*wiki*
Wiki's wrong, we have the same thing as you described in Finland. Provided that you don't have a seriously compelling excuse or aren't chilling in another country, you're going
Was about to say the same. Getting checked is mandatory, if you pass, you're in. The list of things that get you off increases by the hour, though,

And I don't think our 12 F-somethings beat the 1200 Russian F-cykablats.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am

Rushy and Auli, don't even try with that. :mrgreen: In Estonia ~30% (Wiki's a bit wrong there I know) of men and in Norway 10-20% (hard to figure the exact numbers as women are also drafted there these days) of men enlist in army whereas in Finland that percentage is around 80. So it's clearly not the same system. Especially in Norway it's so easy to get exemption from military service. And Auli, wasn't it 52, not 12, F-35s that were planned to deliver there by 2025? I don't really see that scenario happen where Russia attacks Norway with the majority of its air force and no other country participates in that party. ;) What you should do is borrow one nuclear missile from US and locate it at the northernmost area of your country with its point pointed right at Moscow. Russians beware.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:17 pm
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
- and that's a good thing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:29 pm
It's sad but we need another war to thin out the numbers. Nothing breeds maturity like a war.
Meh. I don't think it would be good. All our strong, brave, able-bodied men will be killed off and then the lazy, cowardly commie slugs like Movie Bob would be left to pass on their DNA.

Now, another draft would be great!
There's a comedy screenplay I want to write (but probably never will) called The Millennial Draft about the draft being brought back and all the soyboys, Tumblrinas, and other associated faggots are forced to fight for America. I always wanted R. Lee Ermey to be in it, but alas.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
We used to have mandatory service in Britain.
:shock: Tell me more!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:33 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
We used to have mandatory service in Britain.
:shock: Tell me more!
What do you want to know?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.