NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am
Just like neither Jesus nor Muhammad ever did.
Are we sure that Muhammad didn't exist? To me, the Quran is so full of self-serving shit (ex: 'Don't come to my house without being invited and even then don't stay too long and talk too much' and 'Don't fuck my wives after I've died') that, to me, he had to be a real person.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 am

>Don't fuck my wives after I've died
Moohamed sounds like a bitch. I wonder if he reincarnated as Maddox.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:32 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am
Just like neither Jesus nor Muhammad ever did.
Are we sure that Muhammad didn't exist? To me, the Quran is so full of self-serving shit (ex: 'Don't come to my house without being invited and even then don't stay too long and talk too much' and 'Don't fuck my wives after I've died') that, to me, he had to be a real person.
Pretty sure, actually. Not a single fucking reference about the faggot during his supposed lifetime from any outside source, despite him supposedly having conquered all of the Arabian region and north Africa.
That shit you're referencing isn't in the Quran but the Hadiths of which even hardcore Islamist Imams agree that most of those are fake as shit. Basically, whoever was in power just contracted or ordered Imams to write a load of Hadiths and pledge for their veracity to set unbreakable laws in place.
The amount of historic revisionism that has been going on in the Islamic world for over 1500 years is unprecedented. No amount of research allowed, no criticism allowed, all data that wouldn't fit the current king destroyed for hundreds of years.

The most plausible thing is that "Muhammad" is Jesus. It's not a name in the first place, just like "Ioshua" isn't, but rather a title. It's very telling that the earliest portraits of Muhammad, when that wasn't haram yet, are on coinage and are exactly like Jesus was portrayed.
It's just Arabian revisionism through and through. The whole trinity shit of the Catholic church pissed off loads of people back then. A great example is the Marcionistic church that had two gods that was more popular for a while and was eventually declared heretical by the Catholic church and integrated into it. The letters of Saint Paul are all Marcionistic works.
So the Arabs wanted their own Jesus kinda guy but didn't want the trinity. So they gave him a different name, a backstory and made him a prophet instead of god's son. There was never any conquest. People just adopted the version of Christianity they found more agreeable, the one where Jesus was god's prophet and not the one where he was supposedly his son but also god but also the holy ghost.
It says a lot about the Quran when you see that Muhammad is named only a handful of times, Jesus more often and Mary much, much more often.

Not a single god or half god ever existed. Not one. Jesus and Muhammad are no exception. All of that shit is made up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Chuck Norris was real.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:39 pm
Chuck Norris was real.
Real shit compared to Arnold and Sly.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:55 am
Warriors are a softer team this year. Cavs are much better than Rockets who nearly beat the Warriors. Do the math, yo.

HARD sweep. Cavs in 4 unless Lebron gets hurt.
Guestposting was a mistake.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 am
Guest wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:55 am
Warriors are a softer team this year. Cavs are much better than Rockets who nearly beat the Warriors. Do the math, yo.

HARD sweep. Cavs in 4 unless Lebron gets hurt.
Guestposting was a mistake.
Nobody foresaw JR Smith throwing the first game and utterly destroying his team's soul just because.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:10 am

All he did was buy his ticket for Lebron out of Cleveland.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:21 am

Lebron is 33 and needs three more rings to match Jordan. He ain't going to New York or anywhere else that aren't contenders. It's going to be Rockets, Celtics, maybe 76ers.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm
Nobody foresaw JR Smith throwing the first game and utterly destroying his team's soul just because.
Actually, you can. :lol:

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.