Finished My Military Service

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Finished My Military Service

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:34 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:46 am
We have that in Norway. I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours. There wa acrually news, BIG news here some years where we had bought 12 or so new F-somethings. Like they would fucking matter lol
You just need to slow them down so the 'Murrican ICBMs have an easier time hitting them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:58 am

Auli wrote:
We have that in Norway. I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours.
Because as a NATO member you're required to. Don't worry, you've got some nations between you and Russia. They get to slow down the Russian military first.
Seriously though, I think a war with Russia is extremely unlikely anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:36 am

I thought it was mandatory in pretty much every country? How do you people even get recruits?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:58 am
Auli wrote:
We have that in Norway. I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours.
Because as a NATO member you're required to. Don't worry, you've got some nations between you and Russia. They get to slow down the Russian military first.
Seriously though, I think a war with Russia is extremely unlikely anyway.
We are connected to Russia all the way on top.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:38 am

It's piss easy work for alright pay.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:36 am
I thought it was mandatory in pretty much every country? How do you people even get recruits?
Volunteers? Conscription's outdated anyway.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Ook, it's Wikipedia time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription

Neither Estonia nor Norway have a full-blown conscription, they have this "Active draft system, but less than 20% of the whole age group are compelled to enlist". Any Norwegian or Estonian man who really doesn't want to go doesn't need to go in the army. We have the real deal here in Finland, every man not having any preventing health issues must go. Penalty for refusing to enlist is either 12 months of community service or 6 months of jail, it's your choice. Almost every man goes, something like 2% chooses the community service (faggots) and there's maybe some 10 guys annually choosing jail.
Auli wrote:
I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours. There wa acrually news, BIG news here some years where we had bought 12 or so new F-somethings. Like they would fucking matter lol
With that attitude they surely can. If your countrymen commonly share that approach it's no wonder how easily the Nazi Germany occupied your country. You know, it's hard to occupy a country if those F-somethings are pissing fire on you. Russians don't have any invisible military, they can be killed just like any soldiers can be. It's a developing country with an economy the size of Italy. But no worries, we will protect your tender Swedish and Norwegian asses from the dreaded Soviet Union like we always have.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Tooting your own horn a bit hard there, lad.
When we still had conscription, you could also chose to do social faggot shit. Something like wiping old people's asses. I wasn't drafted at all because it was already that time when they didn't really care to draft anymore since it was in the talks that they'd stop conscription. So I got this automated letter as to what the fuck I'm doing, told them about school and my apprenticeship that would follow in our family business and that was that. I wasn't even called for the medical check.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Auli wrote:
We have that in Norway. I don't even know why we have a military, because I think Russia can take us within 48 hours. There wa acrually news, BIG news here some years where we had bought 12 or so new F-somethings. Like they would fucking matter lol
I think the USMC has more weaponry staged in Norway than the Norwegian military anyway.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:38 am

The burger army recruiters are some of the scummiest people out there. I remember years ago in high school they just wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and kept calling, and I kept telling them no again and again over the phone and eventually they get all short with a quick "bye" like I'M the asshole.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:59 am

Should've just said "Hell yeah! So when do I get to shoot somebody?". You'll be right off their calling list. Might end up on another list but the military won't be your problem anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!