Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Oregon Bakery Fires Employees For Denying Black Woman Service After Closing

PORTLAND, Ore. — Two employees of a bakery in Portland, Oregon were fired earlier this month for denying a black woman service because the business had closed.

"Back To Eden Bakery" released several public apologies and statements following the incident, before letting the employees go. In one Facebook post, the bakery's co-owner wrote, "We are doing business in a gentrified neighborhood in a racist city within a racist state of a racist country.”

In one statement, "Back To Eden Bakery" says that according to its own surveillance video, a black woman named "Lillian", who is well known in the area as a "professional equity activist", entered at 9:06 p.m., after the bakery's closing time. Employees had also turned off the "Open" sign, but several customers (all white) who had already ordered were still inside. Two other white women who went to the bakery two minutes before "Lillian", and were also informed that the business was closed for the night.

The bakery says "Lillian" left the store briefly and began recording video.

The bakery's statement says that even though it does not consider the employees to be racist and that they were following the business's protocol of closing at 9 p.m., they were fired because "sometimes impact outweighs intent." The bakery also says in the statement that the way the employees went about denying the woman service, "lacked sensitivity and understanding of the racial implications at work."

In the statement "Back To Eden" says the employees were fired because the woman and the "clamoring public" demanded they be fired.

In one statement, the bakery admitted that the employees did not necessarily do anything wrong, "this is more about how a black woman was made to feel" at the business.

That statements have since been deleted.

The bakery has also volunteered to participate in Portland's second "Reparations Happy Hour", a black-only event in which whites donate money, and the hosting business hands out $10 billth to all "black, brown, and minority ethnicities" who walk into the business.
http://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world ... er-closing

So, the bakery owner even admitted the employees did nothing wrong but they had to be fired because this went public and that shitskin activist demanded their firing? I rarely see this level of cuckoldry coming even from Sweden. BLM activists and such will go bolder after this case. People in customer service in the US better start giving special service for blacks. Or else.

Ending Jim Crow was a mistake.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Absolutely cucked in the extreme. I'm sure that activist bitch only went there because the place said "back to Eden" and was probably owned and run by Christians. You might say that's a conspiracy, but the big cities on the west coast have a lot of fucking asshole shitlibs here who stir things up just because they can. I know of bakeries like that one and the ones I know about are little christian joints that make their stuff with natural ingredients for the dining pleasure of tumblr whales.

Also, this is the WORST environment for those "snap snap oh no you didn't" kind of black women to be in, because it gives them tons of power they didn't earn and they can just spam "muh racism" when they act like entitled cunts. And SJWs enable that behavior.

Speaking of this, go check into moorish nationals if you haven't. It's the sovereign citizen bullshit with an added topping of "you're white so you're not a real citizen but I am" and "all laws are racist."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:26 pm

What a world we live in. Apparently saying 'Sorry, we're closed' is racist now.

What a fucking world
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Here, the work court would fuck the employer ten ways 'till Sunday. They did nothing wrong but you fired them anyway? That'd be a super expensive mistake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Bringing back slavery looking better and better.... at least then they can contribute to society at large in a way that builds it. No more taxes for us humans! The Niggers will build roads for free.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:17 pm

I'd be burning this bitch on a cross if I were the employees.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:20 pm

You know, even back in the day I always thought an untapped movie idea would be an action movie building up to a brawl between someone like Sylvester Stallone vs. some uppity fat sassy black woman where Sly wins.

Black people be offended? Black men would unanimously be on Sly's side!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:39 pm
That'd be a super expensive mistake.
If I was them I'd seek a lawyer, immediately. Sue both the business and the black chick. I know jobs can just fire at will here in burgerland but I still think they have a case.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Also found this and holy shit is it amazing, it's free to use a profile pictures

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm glad there are next to no black people in my small town. For now, anyway.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.