Does anyone have a review or video on the state of Star Wars Battlefront II now?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Auli

Re: Does anyone have a review or video on the state of Star Wars Battlefront II now?

Post by Auli » Thu May 31, 2018 5:27 pm

I enjoy playing it with friends, but WTF is up with the slow implementation of fucking normal squads. I don't want to squad with normies.

I also hate the game and retarded shit happens all the time.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Does anyone have a review or video on the state of Star Wars Battlefront II now?

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu May 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Somehow changing an audio setting solved all my choppyness and Im suddenly able to run the game smoothly on high.
Now I dont have to rush getting that ram upgrade hooray!

Still stands that the game is unoptimized as hell though, even quitting the campaign can freeze the game when returning to the main menu for some reason. After some googling it seems to be a long time issue too for others that have been playing longer. Dice is crap at bugfixing lol.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:06 am

They can't fix bugs, they have to work on the next game!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:15 pm

The best Dice games where those that they didn't develop themselves.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 pm

16gb ramzors ordered so I should be pwning naabs at ultra settings soon.

HyperX FURY - DDR3
16 GB: 2 x 8 GB - DIMM 240-pins - 1866 MHz / PC3-14900 - CL10 - 1.5 V - niet-gebufferd - niet-ECC
for 144 eurobucks is that analraped or just normal with the higher ram prices because of minerfags?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:04 pm

That's perfectly fine. The times when RAM was dirt cheap are long gone.
Personally, I've got 24GB of RAM. Had 8, got 16 and combined them. Same brand and such of course. That's more than I need but it's never bad to have more RAM.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:35 am

Nice! Ive only got 2 slots so ill be running this setup for a looooooooong time.
Shouldnt matter too much because I dont see any good games coming in the next 5 years anyway. Will just be for what modern games I own now and to run my backlog smoother.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine