Great meals you just had

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by mad bum » Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 am

Sushi is good though. And this is coming from Mr. America himself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 28, 2018 1:51 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:36 pm
Only people who think they are important each sushi.
I'm important on DHI :lol:

If I don't want to eat like shit when I am out it's a good alternative, and a lot of them have dishes that add a lot of sauces to it to give them more flavour (though that obviously isn't as good for you). And on a sushi train it's good to try out new things moving past you that look nice.

Tuna sashimi tastes like shit though, I hate it's texture. Salmon all the way.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 3:58 am

try their salads and you think japanese don't know how do make something eatable unless its rice and fish :lol:

I wonder how many weebshiters went to Japan without even trying their food and when they finally arrived they realized it's so unusual they can't eat that shit for more than 1 week and flee to the local mcshit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 28, 2018 5:21 am

No joke. Just try out some actual imported instant ramen. Like top range Nissin Raoh and such. Fucking disgusting shit, I tell you. Get a mystery box of ten and two will be fine but not great, four will be okay at best, the rest will be outright revolting.
Get Thai or Korean ramen, almost all of them will be great. Go figure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 28, 2018 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:58 am
try their salads and you think japanese don't know how do make something eatable unless its rice and fish :lol:

I wonder how many weebshiters went to Japan without even trying their food and when they finally arrived they realized it's so unusual they can't eat that shit for more than 1 week and flee to the local mcshit
I have a cousin who's in japan right now basically doing that. She's teaching english like my sister did. She goes to the local mcshit all the time and gets starcuck's lattes, Denny's and trash like that. She could live life as a japanese and experience another culture, complete with all the nasty foods. Maybe even discover a new routine and new foods she enjoys that she could make and eat every day. Hell, I bet she gets an included school lunch for free or a cheap price that she could eat. Instant culture that someone else makes for you, nigga.

But no. She'd rather get a shitty McEggbagel from the local monoculture coffee shop. There's a fantastic panel in Transmetropolitan about the same-faced monoculture and how bad it sucks, but I can't find it now.

I like sushi. I eat a fair amount of noodles, but I prefer the thin thai ones rather than japanese noodles. Maybe it's because I'm a burger, but I prefer california rolls to actual sushi. Both are fine though.

Thai food is fucking great, although I don't care for actual "pad thai."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 28, 2018 7:37 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm
I'm soon on my way to the local sushi joint because reasons. I really don't like sushi much, it's not bad but I would rather eat something else if I had a choice. It's a nice looking food, yes, but it's mostly just rice and that fish doesn't have much flavor. I feel many people here go to such places just to upload selfies of themselves on fagbook, showing off how cool and international they are as they're eating SUSHIII. I bet less than half of them even really like eating it. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay it today and beer in that joint isn't bad.
I wouldn't eat sushi plain. The way I eat it is with soy sauce and as much wasabi as they are willing to give me. Wasabi is amazing. Horseradish is amazing too tbh, just so you know I'm not being a weeb about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

Sounds like she won't make it xd

9:00

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 pm

I recently visited my hometown, had the best pizza from this place down by the lake. It's Chicago style pizza, all fresh ingredients, amazing cheese, each one made your way. It's tough to describe just how wonderful this pizza is, but it's been this same quality my whole life; amazing.

They even make their own cane sugar sodas without all the shit in them, and don't hike up the prices. It's fucking great.

The above is still true though. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 28, 2018 2:48 pm

One of the few funny family guy skits if only because it's true.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm

They should have made aware that the olives always have pits in them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.