"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Disney is producing a 4K version of GITS: Innocence and I'm fascinated by how it'll turn out. I know it's for the Nihonese market but I have no doubt Bog Iger and friends will be upto shenanigans. GITS always gets fucked in the ass on home video.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 10:12 pm

They never know what to do with gits. Apparently the reprints got censored to shit. The only gits that got a decent treatment was Stand Alone Complex, but that was because its c ontent was more pg-oriented.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 pm

I think the old Dark Horse shit was flipped, then Kodansha USA was censored, I think they brought out new reprints for the (live action) movie that are unflipped and uncensored, I remember downloading them from the goddess.
GITS the movie got screwed up by old Manga Entertainment being stoopid, but in the current year theres an assload of cheapo Blu-rays that are worse than an HDTV broadcast copy from 2007 or 2008.
GITS SAC's american Blu-ray by Anchor Bay was full of audio and subtitle glitches. Can't remember if they even recalled it. I think AB just blocked anybody who complained on Twatter or Facebook and deleted their comments.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 9:02 am

Is this like some kind of curs or something? Does the license refuse to be unfucked, or does the license always end up in the wrong hands?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 am

Did anyone else see this faggy shit?

I'm so sick of stephen universe style cartoons, I swear were in another cartoon depression.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 5:44 am

Amergaijin cartoons have been ded all decade.
CalArts needs to be bombed.
Remember when some fag from the SU intern team doodled over an original sketch of Spic Spiegel by his character artist? Good times. (don't have it saved srry)
Isn't CN run by a woman? Figures.
They tried rebooting Thundercunts already.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Mon May 28, 2018 6:58 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 28, 2018 7:06 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 am

I'm so sick of stephen universe style cartoons, I swear were in another cartoon depression.
The animation is technically better, but the art is so much worse it's like looking at 1080p cancer swimming into my colon.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 28, 2018 8:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:06 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 am

The animation is technically better

Even that isn't even true. And that one was made prior to the 90s animation renaissance.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 28, 2018 9:33 am

Well shit. I just assumed the animation was ass on the old one because it so often is with old cartoons. I actually want to watch that show now.
RAPEMAN wrote: