Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 12:17 am

Mostly England. Churchill was PISSED about Germany doing well and telling the international bankers to go fuck themselves. Even before any kind of war started.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 27, 2018 2:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

So you can add that up yourself and figure out what few areas would not have come under Axis control just from what territories we know they were after. I was going to say "maybe the usa would have escaped," except for pearl harbor showing that the japs considered us territory part of asia.
A lot of alternate history tends to portray Japan only taking the west coast while Germany goes for the east. Makes sense with a lot of Jews in New York.

Japan would have taken Australia as well, they were coming for us but by the time they were arriving at our doorstep they had already pissed off the USA. Considering that the Japanese had shitty equipment and a lack of materials you'd think they would go after Australia first since the land mass is so big they could have got materials from us.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 am

That's what I'd rather have done. The US did a lot to try to stay out of direct conflict in WW2 because we were all still shellshocked from WW1. It's certainly been argued many a time that the US should have become directly involved in the war well before we did. If Hitler or the japs had been a little more clever, they could have expanded more slowly and kept the conflicts more local.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 27, 2018 2:44 am

I wonder if Hitler played nice if he's have made a much bigger impact. But Poland has historically been a geopolitical piece of land, the bridge between Europe and Asia and Germany needed the farm land.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

So you can add that up yourself and figure out what few areas would not have come under Axis control just from what territories we know they were after. I was going to say "maybe the usa would have escaped," except for pearl harbor showing that the japs considered us territory part of asia.
A lot of alternate history tends to portray Japan only taking the west coast while Germany goes for the east. Makes sense with a lot of Jews in New York.

Japan would have taken Australia as well, they were coming for us but by the time they were arriving at our doorstep they had already pissed off the USA. Considering that the Japanese had shitty equipment and a lack of materials you'd think they would go after Australia first since the land mass is so big they could have got materials from us.
I remember an episode of Sliders where they go to a world where Japan occupied Australia in WW2 and it was later liberated by the Soviet Union. The result was Australia being divided between North and South similar to East and West Germany.
Is Spoony dead yet?

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 pm

God, forgive these people for they do not know what they're doing.
Your son returned to us and was ready to lead us into glory, but they killed him and now these people believe in their lies.

Maybe they will see before it's too late... The third coming is near, are you ready?
- and that's a good thing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 27, 2018 1:32 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am
I remember an episode of Sliders where they go to a world where Japan occupied Australia in WW2 and it was later liberated by the Soviet Union. The result was Australia being divided between North and South similar to East and West Germany.
Which is, funnily enough, what would have happened to Japan itself if Truman hadn't dropped the nuke
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:07 am

India has a rape problem? You don't say. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:19 am

How the hell did you stumble on some 60 view video of a random poo? Hilarious guy, though. Figure out to shit in toilets first before you figure out where to put your dick, currynigger. Good luck, as a faggot that lives in Kashmir and not even India proper, convincing that Islam is the solution to fucking India of all places. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:21 am

I stumbled upon it while working and thought it was hilarious and very fitting for DHI.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]