Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:35 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:32 am
Yes, he thought the Arabs themselves were racially inferior. Doesn't change the fact that he thought Islam, a warlike religion, would have fit as Germany's state religion
He's getting his wish.
My point exactly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 am
Italy got fucking rekt in WWII over and over and over
If even the Nips have heard of your "competence", you know you've fucked up.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 am
I liked how that man in the iron castle or whatever it's called tv show accurately depicted that the japs and krauts would have been either at war or almost at war before long,
It's easy staying out of each other's way if there are like at least a dozen countries and half a world between you and the other guy. Waging such a war would've been one hell of a bitch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

The axis were lucky that they had their own enemies to fight in their localities, because japan and germany both had dreams of essentially world conquest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 26, 2018 9:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 am
Italy got fucking rekt in WWII over and over and over
Because Mussolini was a typical nepotistic Italian and put his close buddies in positions of power in the military rather than the most competent people. Russia did this too initially until Finland kicked their shit in and after being embarrassed again like they were against Japan decades earlier Stalin used his fucking brain and put competent generals in. When the Italians couldn't even beat the fucking Greek army and Germany had to do it for them it should have been a huge wake up call for Mussolini to put generals who knew what the fuck they were doing in charge but unlike the Russians he learned nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 am

The most shocking thing about WW2 is that the japs didn't get rekt harder than they did. Look at their equipment. It was all complete garbage. I realize standards go to shit in war because you have to rush out weapons and can't stop to check for quality, but their trash was lamentable even by wartime standards. The guns would blow up, the swords were worse than souvenir quality (WW2 jap swords are notoriously awful unless you find an officer one) and a lot of their shit would just plain not work.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 12:13 pm

If Islam had been state religion, the people would've been easier to radicalise but they managed it anyway. It's more likely that some weird paganistic religion would've come up again. The world was a different place back then and Islam was ill understood. The entire sharia shit wouldn't have gone down in Nazi Germany.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Yeah, probably paganshit. They were pretty autistic about "Muh Ancient Aryan high civilization".
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 am
The most shocking thing about WW2 is that the japs didn't get rekt harder than they did. Look at their equipment. It was all complete garbage. I realize standards go to shit in war because you have to rush out weapons and can't stop to check for quality, but their trash was lamentable even by wartime standards. The guns would blow up, the swords were worse than souvenir quality (WW2 jap swords are notoriously awful unless you find an officer one) and a lot of their shit would just plain not work.
And all the officier ones were probably old family katana with a new hilt. Well, I guess this is what happens if you have to speedrun through industrialization.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am
The axis were lucky that they had their own enemies to fight in their localities, because japan and germany both had dreams of essentially world conquest.
Yes, yes! Hitler wanted to destroy the whole world! Spread the gospel, goyimmmm
- and that's a good thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am
Yes, yes! Hitler wanted to destroy the whole world! Spread the gospel, goyimmmm
lmao I mean that Germany had plans to expand at least as far as the borders of Europe. Hitler got in a lot of trouble for starting a war on so many fronts. I think it's obvious from what axis germany did that they intended to conquer at least Europe. Japan had the intention of conquering the asian territories. Then you had the whole African front.

So you can add that up yourself and figure out what few areas would not have come under Axis control just from what territories we know they were after. I was going to say "maybe the usa would have escaped," except for pearl harbor showing that the japs considered us territory part of asia.

Also conquering the world is not the same as destroying it. The world as it exists today is basically conquered by a combination of western powers (USA and EU), russia and china.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 26, 2018 11:11 pm

If Russia didn't get involved in WW2 they probably would have tried harder to conquer the middle east. The only reason they didn't is because Britain and the 'States made sure of that by funding proxy wars.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.