Fuck this Gay Earth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Fuck this Gay Earth

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 am

There is only 1 truth. He can debate me as long as he wants to what that truth is but anyone with a working brain will know the truth is singular.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 am
If you read the bible that is the message it gives, turn the other cheek and pray for your enemies while keeping your own soul clean.
And this is the attitude that gets people calling you christfags. Besides which, it's patently obvious that no church that has had power in all of history has ever behaved this way. The church has a set of rules for you "flock" and a set of rules for them as the ruling theocracy. There is nothing mild, meek or passive about church power in history. Of course the church tells you to keep your head down and accept rule, because they need you that way so you don't stir up things for them while they're busy flexing their power.

To put it another way, would you rather do as your god says or do as he does? Both old and new testament are a record of god fucking people up for messing with him. Turning your cheek is a beta cuck move.
"The church," (or, "the bride") actually only refers to the people. The establishment of churches is a human-made thing. In the New Testament Jesus would visit synagogues and various other religious establishments to learn, preach, and teach (and also whip some dudes and flip some tables), but Jesus did the majority of his outreach elsewhere. Jesus does teach loving your enemy and turning the other cheek. ASS only gets half of it right, as usual, and then tries to school you on what he doesn't fully commit to, himself, as he tells you to turn the other cheek and submit while calling people faggots and making it very clear that he outright hates the world around him (SEE: going after Auli for what was clearly a joke).

What ASS forgets is that there's an entire Old Testament that Jesus didn't say, "yeah you get to fully ignore that and only do things the New Testament says from now on." Nah, fam, Jesus only overwrote some of the OT stuff. OT YHWH would lead you on the war path if He wanted you to have something that was promised to you. It wasn't until Jesus came around preaching love and peace that this idea of being a martyr became big but there isn't a single religious establishment out there that teaches you to roll over and accept everything-- not even Christianity.

What Christianity teaches you is to love your enemy, bless those who would curse you, and live a life pure and dedicated to Jesus Christ/God. You are to respect your leaders and support their efforts but you are not to support anything that goes against God's word even to the point that you are outright supposed to oppose and reject it-- peacefully, of course, but still oppose and reject. Once again ASS only goes halfway showing that he's only a Christian in name and only knows enough to condemn those around him much like those die hard fundamentalist old people that just want to make the young folk feel terrible about their life choices all the time.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 21, 2018 4:16 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 am
There is only 1 truth. He can debate me as long as he wants to what that truth is but anyone with a working brain will know the truth is singular.
There are as many truths as there are people. NGE told me so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
There is only 1 truth.
Your truth, becasue if there were only one truth we wouldn't have a thousands different sects of Christianity throughout the millenias.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 pm

OT YHWH would lead you on the war path if He wanted you to have something that was promised to you.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 pm

6/10 shitpost. Bit of an obvious punchline but still good enough to not be total trash.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 21, 2018 4:54 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
There is only 1 truth.
Your truth, becasue if there were only one truth we wouldn't have a thousands different sects of Christianity throughout the millenias.
Are you retarded? Didnt you see the comment about churches being the opposite of the will of the father? If there are a thousand views then 999 are wrong yeah.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 21, 2018 5:01 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 am
all you spout is maniacal nonsense because you want to play avengers or something like a retarded child, grow up already.

No wonder you get dreams about bugs eating you like you are some corpse, you are already dead on the inside because satan rules your mind with an ego like that.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:10 am
But hey look who Im talking to, a moron who thinks his vote matters. All your opinions are null and void.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
anyone with a working brain will know
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Are you retarded?
What a perfect example of someone following the will of God. Instead of graciously educating people on, "the truth," he, instead, insults and demeans people in hopes that they will eventually submit to what he defines as, "truth."

Truly ASS is the ultimate Christian.
Last edited by Pepsi Man on Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Of course it's obvious, now kneel down and worship Jimmy coke sinner.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 pm

My solution is fairly simple: Prepare for the worst. Either people get sick of how shit goes and things change or shit hits the fan. When SHTF, I'll be innawoods or wherever but I'll certainly not wait to get deported and shot somewhere because I think magic sky daddy will save me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!