THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Yeah, it's a sorry sight to behold. Multitasking doesn't really work in a war. One should've focused on England.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat May 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm
Yeah, it's a sorry sight to behold. Multitasking doesn't really work in a war. One should've focused on England.
Your military uses the G36 though right? I like that gun. Looks all futuristic to me. Pew pew
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:51 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm
Your military uses the G36 though right? I like that gun. Looks all futuristic to me. Pew pew
Yeah and it's a good rifle but because our minister of defense is a dumb twat she wants to replace it anyway. She heard some dude say it doesn't like heat, which is bullshit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 pm
Yeah and it's a good rifle but because our minister of defense is a dumb twat she wants to replace it anyway. She heard some dude say it doesn't like heat, which is bullshit.
Pitiful.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 pm
Pitiful.
Some cunt that pumped out seven or so kids and used to be in the ministry of family, which was fitting. Every soldier I've ever talked to hates the shit out of the bitch.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Speaking of German assault rifles, H&K G11 is one of the bad-assest rifles I've seen. Caseless rounds and all.

Too bad only 1000 or so were made, I would love to buy one. I would be intimidating my cuck neighbours with it every day. Getting a licence for assault rifles is a nightmare here though, you have to be a licensed firearms collector and shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 pm
Don't be too cocky about geography. People in general are terrible at it. I've seen something ten years ago where they'd have a map of Europe and many people couldn't point out Germany. There were even the country letters on the nations. Some bitch saw Switzerland with the CH on it and thought it was China.
I didn't know German education quality is that crap, they must've been East Germans. Here people are considered legitly retarded if they are unable to point our country on a world map. And mixing Switzerland and China.. Well, at least they are on the same latitude.. at least the northern parts of China are.. :D
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 19, 2018 5:08 pm

I could pwn all you fags at Geography.
Is Spoony dead yet?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 19, 2018 6:39 pm

I challenge you then.

https://online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007

My score: 76% 2:14

Pwned.

And for the sake of equity..

https://www.sporcle.com/games/Matt/find_the_states

My score: You got 58% 29/50 04:22

I sucked more than I thought with States. Gotta admit a couple states I just guessed right.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 8:32 pm

69% in the first because I don't know the order of those shitholes between Greece and Ceska. I've legit never heard "Belarus" because we call it Weißrussland.
44% for the US states one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 19, 2018 9:35 pm

That's very good. Many Europeans are completely in the dark about the US states. I knew all the European countries except that cluster of insipid countries above Greece. Montenegro, Moldova, Macedonia.. who cares about those worthless nations anyway. But Belarus, you should had known that. Weißrussland, Weiß = white, russland = Russia. Bely = white (in Russian), Rus = Russia. You should read more Kugel. ;)