Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 am
Guest wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 pm
Fake. Too original for Jar Jar Abrams. It's going to be a ROTJ remake with parts of TPM thrown in.
Johnson wrote it though. And the poster's leaks for 8 were fairly close to what happened, the basic outline was there and the changes being made over the production period seem normal, it wasn't wildly different.

That is probably close to what we will get, and it sounds like a mess which is expected when the 2 people making this trilogy weren't talking to each other and the guy who was meant to direct 9 walked the fuck out because he probably knew it would be a clusterfuck. That's on Kathleen Kennedy, it was her job to organise this shit and she couldn't even get all three men in a fucking room to plan out this trilogy.
Some guy wrote Force Awakens but JJ threw it out the at the last minute and rewrote the movie while filming just to show the world what a talented genius he is. You're high if you think he isn't going to at least give Ep. 8 a re-write.

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 am
Guest wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Fake. Too original for Jar Jar Abrams. It's going to be a ROTJ remake with parts of TPM thrown in.
Johnson wrote it though. And the poster's leaks for 8 were fairly close to what happened, the basic outline was there and the changes being made over the production period seem normal, it wasn't wildly different.

That is probably close to what we will get, and it sounds like a mess which is expected when the 2 people making this trilogy weren't talking to each other and the guy who was meant to direct 9 walked the fuck out because he probably knew it would be a clusterfuck. That's on Kathleen Kennedy, it was her job to organise this shit and she couldn't even get all three men in a fucking room to plan out this trilogy.
Some guy wrote Force Awakens but JJ threw it out the at the last minute and rewrote the movie while filming just to show the world what a talented genius he is. You're high if you think he isn't going to at least give Ep. 8 a re-write.
Ha ha. Episode 9 faggot.

Colin TreverOW got fired because apparently he wanted Luke and Snoke to live so he could properly remake ROTJ. Reeann Johnson and JJ demanded Luke die though because he was taking attention from REY and FINN and POE, OMFG THOSE FUCKING AMAZING CHARACTERS EVERYONE LOVES! Colin got pissy and was fired or quit. That's what I just googled, so who knows.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 9:55 pm

As if anyone was asking for more Luke or Snoke. They'd just taken up precious screentime that could've gone to more quality RoseFinn action.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Snoke dying midway through the trilogy is the weirdest thing they did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 19, 2018 2:17 am

Deadpool 2 was great. Humour was a little safe at times but you can't piss off tumblr.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:17 am
Deadpool 2 was great. Humour was a little safe at times but you can't piss off tumblr.
What's the point? This gay ass forum is funnier than anything you'll pay money to see in theaters.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 19, 2018 3:35 am

Sorry, I sometimes try to leave the house. Thank you, Guest.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 19, 2018 7:23 am

I like the movie well enough, but its hard to take a superhero spoof at face value when 97% of the MCU are essentially fucking superhero spoofs.
At least the tone was consistent.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat May 19, 2018 11:48 am

The only Marvel movie I ever saw was Dr. Strange.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:48 am
The only Marvel movie I ever saw was Dr. Strange.
Not even the Tobey McIntosh Spidermens?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!