pibbs wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:11 pm
So give him money, assholes.
Ropes are cheap spoony.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Tony Schiavone

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 am

How did Spoony find the strength to perservere through this stream while his neighbors were mowing the lawn? Will April just give up and make a new boyfriend/Bull out of a saguaro cactus?
Will Noah ever convince his Patrons to let them buy him insurance? Will Cuckson finally get to be his master's Robin?

Once again, boys and girls, it appears to be time...for...

Spoony's Panhandling Stream Roundup

[MY FANS MUST HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF BRAIN DAMAGE AS HAL JORDAN Edition]

I tally it so you don't have to. All dollar amounts in USD, because burgerland = #1. Convert as necessary for your country.

Vital Statistics:
  • Total time: 2:48:18
    Total haul: $55.23
    Begging Efficiency Per Hour (BEPH): $19.69. [Not even collection plate money. Evidence that all his bottom-dweller base blew their load on the previous stream and have nothing left ...
    ... Not that they have any incentive, of course. Since the game is so dialogue heavy, there isn't much for Spoony to do but lurk on the periphery as usual, make a few occasional lame quips or observational humor, and drink his Diet Coke.
    And that's fine. He put in a sold two hours of work already this month. Time to take a break. He's earned it.]

Cuckson Sightings: None. After all the begging and the buildup, Sheriff Cuckson decides not to attend the stream he so desperately pleaded for. (Instead deciding to hang around the Social Justice Corral, fighting assault revolvers with his cowboy karate).

Instead we are treated to Puckle_Gun_Andy, who shows up right on time at 2:32 for no one to give a shit. As I've often said, you must be a very low being for Cuckson to beat you on the dominance hierarchy, but that's how he acts. His greatest contribution is being amazed people are still talking about Bladerunner.

Quotes and Other Items of Note
[Best snippets, in chronological time order.]
  • We are once again LIVE back at the Room of Sadness and Lost Promises!
  • The first minute we are treated to an empty chair, and a barely Spoony visible on his knees on the floor.
    (Not sure why or how in the span of a day all his equipment got moved? What else does he do in his room?)
  • Spoony says it takes forever for him to decide upon one of his many dozens of games. He has a gigantic list.
    (Tekken 7 does not appear to be on it).
  • Someone in chat actually asks if he needs to give Spoony his credit card info.
  • Spoony says his room area is a mess, and that there is hair everywhere do to his frequent shedding.
    With that--and a quick complaint of how hot he is--we begin.
  • 3:05. Spoony strokes himself debating whether to show comments on stream. He decides not to do anything.
  • He gives yet another 'reminder' that his @thespoonyone twitter is the only real one..
  • $1.99 quote from 'Spartan9095'--"Where did you get your framed Wild Space art?" (Spoony looks behind him nervously; has no idea how his creepy fan knows that). Stinger_Missile_Andy pipes up that Oreo's account still exists.
  • Spartan9095 gives more money as the game freezes. Spoony tells a fascinating story of how he bought the poster on eBay.
  • Spoony explains why Crowd Play won't truly be used, due to Youtube lag. "I'll be making my own decisions, and you're just gonna … add your opinion."
    Spoony says it might be fun because he'll "roleplay it." He then confuses Andy's laughing at another chatguy's lame joke, for appreciating his own wit.
  • Spoony gets distracted by an ad to say he wishes he were more current on comics. Wants to have someone explain what's going on.
    He mentions he stopped reading Marvel at Incursion, then talks for about Marvel and Hellblazer nonsense for about five minutes. Amusingly, he doesn't even think Linkara is current on comics.
  • Spoony throws out a couple riddles for his fans to figure out how clever he is (they guess pretty quickly). Noah looks pleased with the top quality content he just provided.
    (Note: after FOURTEEN MINUTES of dicking around, he finally starts playing the actual game. This will come into play later, as he wonders why it went so long.)
  • Someone gives 5 euros to hear him talk about Infinity War. Spoony says he hasn't seen it, and makes a weird noise..
  • 21:48. Spoony gets throat cancer.
    Ballista Andy later has to remind the chat that this is not the same universe as the main DC one.
  • Spoony's dialogue choices--as you might expect--are pretty much the bland, safe, and predictable ones.
    "I like playing Batman as a silent, speaks with his actions, type of guy."
  • Actual quote from 'NoHurtFeline'--"I want to cosplay as Spoony."
  • 1:00:56. Spoony makes Bruce Wayne do something dickish and laughes himself silly over it. (Naturally, it involved ignoring someone's question).
    "That was some good 'Wayne-ing' there."
  • Spoony starts to get more animated after the black guy dies *SPOILERS*. (Guess the prospect of death and pain is enough to get a mild rise out of him). Chat debates which character they'd rather fuck from behind.
  • 1:52:36. Strangler_Andy tries to be cute and ask Noah If he missed editing while solving an audio puzzle.
    Fortunately for him, Spoony ignores as usual.
  • Spoony's new 'thing' now is apparently making random barfing noises.
  • With thirty minutes left to go, Blasting Cap Andy threatens to get tough on someone! (Over spoiling a insignificantly small part of Infinity War).
    He refers to someone else mentioning memes as something that could've spoiled the movie "abhorrant, depraved behavior....monsters." Don't wake the A-Bomb!
  • After completing the chapter, Spoony justifies his decision to let the Riddler kill a couple people he could've saved. He says it felt "really long," although he says it also wasn't, really.
    He then makes a snarky guess about Episode 2, and then spends a few minutes speculating how guilty the series is supposed to make you feel.
    • He can't play the Walking Dead series because of that. "They're brilliantly written, but I can't play them." Too much misery for him.
  • At 2:29:03, he realizes he had Crowd Play off the whole time.
    He rants some more about generally miserable TV experiences, and then a long monologue on Game of Thrones continuity. Silence_of_the_Lambs_Andy desperately wants to be included in the conversation.
  • Spoony decides not to play a second chapter, after the first one got to be too intense for him.
    He tells chat he likes Tales from the Borderlands, as he and April were playing that. He continues snobbing over other games as the stream winds down to a close.
    (He isn't sure whether to officially list Cuphead or not as part of his channel ... but lucky YOU!, dear readers, who got to read the roundup for it!)
  • Last Spoony comment: "I didn't even know there was a new God of War game until literally yesterday. I kindof live under a rock."

It's been a week since, so I'm betting Spoony has lost his nerve to work up the courage to do another one, probably until after Memorial Day.
Hope so--I won't have time again for another few weeks. (Just my luck someone will tip him off to do more low-effort ones out of spite.) ;)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 am

Total haul: $55.23
Begging Efficiency Per Hour (BEPH): $19.69. [Not even collection plate money. Evidence that all his bottom-dweller base blew their load on the previous stream and have nothing left ...
Well we certainly called it, that's why Noah doesn't stream everyday, he knows his disability ridden fans only give out once a month, so why bother to actually appear?

This also makes them thirsty for more content, so when Noah finally comes around they sperg out and give crap loads.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 am

The Lords work Tony.

Thank you for filtering the sperg bawse. Take alllll the time you need. Your health comes first. :3
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 am

He can't play the Walking Dead series because of that. "They're brilliantly written, but I can't play them." Too much misery for him.
What a faggot.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am

The misery comes from Noah having to play as a black man or most recently, a hispanic guy.

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 am

These Roundups are the best thing coming from Spoony in the last few years and really should be saved somewhere.
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 18, 2018 4:56 pm

BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 am
These Roundups are the best thing coming from Spoony in the last few years and really should be saved somewhere.
They really should.........MODS
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 9:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:56 pm
BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 am
They really should.........MODS
I'll see to it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Done.
Tony, just keep doing your thing. I'll put a copy into the thread with magic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!