What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 pm

On the other hand I've legit had numerous dreams in which I really am dying.
Nothing good ever happens in my dreams. My own brain can't figure out a good fantasy that doesn't betray reality I guess.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 9:59 pm

It's also pretty interesting if the in-dream appear to take a good while (with time skips and everything), so you're waking up after "weeks" of your "life" going into weird directions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm
Best dreams are those ones where you've killed someone in the past or committed some unforgivable crime and are just waiting for the cops to come for you. Then you wake up and smile because you aren't really going to spend the rest of your life in prison.
Ah yes, a typical night's dream for me. Very enjoyable. :cry:

Those kinds of dreams really are the worst.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 pm
On the other hand I've legit had numerous dreams in which I really am dying.
Nothing good ever happens in my dreams. My own brain can't figure out a good fantasy that doesn't betray reality I guess.
My subconscious can be a mega dick. You know when you kinda wake up but doze off again and have those dreams on the brink of being awake? When I should get up instead of remaining in the bed I'll 80% of the time get dreams where I'm surrounded by weird bugs, insects, maggots and that type of shit. I fucking hate that and it's super usual for me.
That's the biggest part why I liked the dreamlessness weed causes.

Dreams about fucking aren't much better. It's either not getting off or waking up in jizz.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm

alright I feel much better now lol my dreams are weird but nothing as dark as killing people or dying or disgusting bug shit. thanks guys XD

Ive had a weird run where i keep meeting childhood friends in the weirdest settings while I havent seen or thought about those persons for years. Some emo family dreams as well where I remember some happy times and then when I wake up I feel all emo and depressed that its not like that anymore.

Then a run of different violent situations but its just fighting and the weird kind where me hitting the other person does nothing and vice versa.

Then there is the weird kind that just dont make any sense like last night in my dream I called my barber and for some reason I was all upset because I already got a haircut the week before and I felt retarded why would I have made another appointment and I tried to get this new appointment moved but it was a hassle and I was like fuck ill just pay you but I dont need a haircut but my barber insisted XD

That was real strange but not that bad, the worst ones I get are the ones where Im being chased and cant outrun them/it or im not able to move at all while something is heading in my direction.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 2:07 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm
Ive had a weird run where i keep meeting childhood friends in the weirdest settings while I havent seen or thought about those persons for years.
That's a common thing for me as well. Somehow, I also always to seem to live in the place I grew up in for the first 13 years and most dreams if they take place in an identifiable area it's around that place.
Doesn't really make sense to me, since I've lived for longer somewhere else.
The friends are also not really like they were or currently are and I haven't had contact with most of them for about 15 years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat May 19, 2018 4:05 am

The thing that piss me off in some dreams in some teasing with information that I want to know and always there is something covering it or someone not letting me see it, then you wake up and you have no idea what the fuck was that about.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 am

If I am thinking about bugs in any way as I'm falling asleep, I 100% will have some shitty bug dream where they crawl all over me. Picture Evil Dead 2 except I'm Ash and the skellingtons are giant spiders the side of my arm or wasps the size of birds.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 6:50 am

Bobito wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:05 am
The thing that piss me off in some dreams in some teasing with information that I want to know and always there is something covering it or someone not letting me see it, then you wake up and you have no idea what the fuck was that about.
I have something similar where I would sometimes dream about being an author or director, and the dream is about some elaborate story I've cooked up.
Then I wake up and can't remember shit about that story.

But the best possible dreams of all are waifu dreams. Amritie, guize?!

Anyone?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat May 19, 2018 7:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:50 am
Bobito wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:05 am
I have something similar where I would sometimes dream about being an author or director, and the dream is about some elaborate story I've cooked up.
Then I wake up and can't remember shit about that story.

But the best possible dreams of all are waifu dreams. Amritie, guize?!

Anyone?
You can always have hope.

I think the simpsons have a similar clip where homer in his dream invented something that gave him tons of money but he couldn´t see after waking up.