Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 5:23 pm

So does Solo take place when Luke was still a kid? 'Cause unless Disney decided to ignore their own Rebels continuity EU Maul got murderized by Obi-Wan at that point.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 am
I fucking heard theyre making fucking Lando, the fucking definition of fucking manlyness, fucking gay in his fucking movie fuck disney.
Yep. "Pansexual." They're going to make the sole black character a fag
http://archive.is/lKhDF
Following typical negro sexual patterns. Childless Gaynegro makes me sick, one more nigger I can't stand.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 am
I fucking heard theyre making fucking Lando, the fucking definition of fucking manlyness, fucking gay in his fucking movie fuck disney.
Yep. "Pansexual." They're going to make the sole black character a fag
http://archive.is/lKhDF
How much money are you willing to bet he doesn't do any gay shit in the movie? The Last Jedi marketing kept saying that Laura Dern was the "first gay character in Star Wars" and she didn't do shit. Solo's likely going to suck, the early reviews have sold me on that, but this might just be the studio running their mouths to appease the tumblrtards. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 pm

And after The Last Jedi, they did this weird thing where Holdo was totally Force-sensitive all along and this was all a very powerful part of the character. Or some shit.

That Power Rangers reboot did a similar thing where they hyped the crap out of "OMG first ever lesbian hero so stunning and brave", but then in the actual movie the lady didn't get any more specific than "My mum doesn't approve of muh life choices".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:42 pm

About Maul. They brought him back in that gay-ass Clone Wars CG cartoon, first as a half-robot spider, then as himself but with robot legs. Apparently Obi-Wan legit killed him (sigh) during a Rebels episode that took place around A New Hope. This I gather by osmosis as I'm not watching that gay-ass shit. This after the Saw Guerra stuff shows Disney is trying to make a "cinematic universe" within Star Wars, unlike Lucas who laughed at the EU's lame shit and purposely overruled it for giggles.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 8:28 am

There was also the part where he took over Mandalore for a bit, killed Obi-Wan's waifu and probably spent a few years in Palpatine's rape dungeon.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 am

On one hand, centering the Obi-Wan movie around his conflict with Maul makes sense, because Episode I was really the only time he wasn't inextricably linked with Anakin. Plus, Maul sells and the fans weren't all happy with his kinda lame death in Rebels.

On the OTHER hand, it'd probably be more interesting if they did something completely different, maybe have Obi-Wan get kidnapped and taken off Tatooine or something.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 1:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 pm
And after The Last Jedi, they did this weird thing where Holdo was totally Force-sensitive all along and this was all a very powerful part of the character. Or some shit.
Disney expects you read the EU to understand their shitflix. I guess SJW shill sites are part of the EU now.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat May 19, 2018 2:24 pm

I'm kinda surprised that after all these years, nobody has written a Star Wars anything where Grand Moff Tarkin and Count Dooku have a meeting.
You'd think somebody would pay tribute to the legendary Cushing/Lee pair even if they're no longer around to portray such a meeting(though I suppose the next Star Wars Story could have a CG Lee as well).
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:24 pm
I'm kinda surprised that after all these years, nobody has written a Star Wars anything where Grand Moff Tarkin and Count Dooku have a meeting sex.
Disney's working on it.
Is Spoony dead yet?