Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am
RIP this thread
Not quite, us not being uptight about being on topic means this is now a thread for The Human Pear Holly Brown. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 am

Want me to change the title?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 am

NO! Do not give that troglodyte her own thread. She would see it as a badge of honor in her sick fuck head.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am
RIP this thread, not because of this literal nobody but now people are finally starting to get balls and say that they failed
Nah, Mister X has been ragging on them throughout the whole thing. Greatly enjoyed his commentary.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

You should rename it to Stephen Braun, after her dead fiance.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 18, 2018 4:29 pm

X is a shitposter though, he's not some onlooker
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri May 18, 2018 6:41 pm

omgwut wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 4:49 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:30 pm
It could be a different "fiance" though. ThatHornyPig talks about so many boyfriends or whatever it's hard to tell what she is talking about.
Could be, although Steve's the only guy she's referred to as a fiance/ex-fiance it seems. Also I'm fairly sure she mentioned Steve was her first love or some shit and it was "on and off" for several years so he fits the timeline.

I guess you're talking about this tweet
SpoilerShow
It does fit the timeline but still, it's hard to believe anything said by the Eternal Champion of CA degenerates. That being said it would be hilarious if she was talking about the same guy all the time because
SpoilerShow
Steve could be an actual racist with schizophrenia who refused to marry her because of muh race (according to her).
SpoilerShow
Praise, bash then milk their deaths, no one can resist the power of unholy bowling pin. She's actually good at manipulating/scamming paypigs unlike other nobody e-beggars.

I already mentioned it, before muh Steve muh CA fan fictions, she'd been bitching about dating sites all the fucking time, I wonder where was "my partner" , "love of my life" in those dark times.
SpoilerShow
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 pm
That is a weird picture. I've never seen anyone who looks like that. No part of her is thin, but her body is fairly fat, but then her arms are morbidly obese. It's like they were transplanted onto her body from someone way fatter.
Moment of clarity

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 7:46 pm

Why doesn't her fiance's family offer to help pay for the ticket? Pretty sure it'd be a top priority to get your dead son's widow to the funeral to honor his memory and all that good stuff.

Oh that's right she's a raging psychopathic liar and Steven's family probably wouldn't recognize her if they crossed paths at the supermarket.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Nice find on the "refused to marry into my family" tweet! Yep, I'm hoping that's him. Also I enjoy it when people who are whiter than I am (and I'm pretty fucking white) play the bi-racial card.

And of course the fat fuck would be triggered by an in-shape guy using a torso pic.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Yeah I'm sure racism is the reason they refused to marry her. And not the fact she's a fucking crazy ebegging whale who sperges out, lies and tries to manipulate people.

"I'm biracial" doesn't matter. Only matters what you look like. My cousin is biracial. Doesn't matter. Looks black so gets treated as black. Look white? Get treated as white. Nobody cares about your amazing family history.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome