I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 1:12 am

Well someone who goes on DMT trips in a sensory deprevation room trying to find truth behind the meaning of life is pretty much off the deep end as well XD

And the flat earth thing is so fascinating to me. Not because I believe it but because it amazes me how more and more people will blindly follow that theory and defend it with their life without even being able to explain it.

Todays population can really be brainwashed with anything it seems.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 1:36 am

Flat earth is a meme at this point and people buying into memes too hard is partially the biggest problem right now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 am

Rogan's buddy Aubrey Marcus (owner of the Fleshlight and Onnit) runs a sex cult in Austin. I can't find the specific pitch video I saw of it but it's all over his YouTube channel.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am
I like Joe. He's like a child that discovers something new about the world every day. I wish I was around when he was hanging out with Bas Rutten. It doesn't get any greater than that combination. Bas is a 100%, super cocky mega cunt with the balls to back that attitude up, Joe is innocent in mind and you just know that Bas would pull all kinds of shit just to fuck with Joe.
Everything I see Bas in is kino.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 4:27 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am
Joe Rogan is not innocent, he's been to all kinds of secret illuminati parties and you know what goes on there.
I've heard they include several Caramelldansens and Hare Hare Yukais.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:36 am
Flat earth is a meme at this point and people buying into memes too hard is partially the biggest problem right now.
The internet is full of people that are detached enough from reality to believe stuff like that. They just need a Flat-Earther that helped them through Dark Times (tm).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 5:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:27 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am
Joe Rogan is not innocent, he's been to all kinds of secret illuminati parties and you know what goes on there.
I've heard they include several Caramelldansens and Hare Hare Yukais.
ded memes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 5:38 pm

They're only dead because the Illuminati wanted them to die. After the "Badger Badger Badger" fiasco, they have been careful with songs whose lyrics include too many hints to their keikakus.
SpoilerShow
Badgers = Murricans
Mushroom Mushroom = World Trade Center
Snake = terrorists
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 pm

But what do narwhals stand for?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 pm
What over words do you know of that start with the letter N?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 pm
What over words do you know of that start with the letter N?
I fucking knew the Norwegians would be behind it all. Auli, I'm onto your shit!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!