What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: What are you playing?

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 am

lawllawllawl

Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 12:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:44 pm
How has nobody mentioned the seller from RE4 yet? Whatareya boyeen? Whaddaya sellin? I'll buy it at a high price!
I've been saying those lines out loud on a daily basis for 13 years.
That's why you, RC and me should absolutely hang out at some point. Even if it's just online. If you guys were girls I'd fuck you. Or at least with more enthusiasm.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

uh oh kugel is drinking again
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

Kicked Logarius' ass. I wish I could say I got gud but I just scrubbed around until I finally won. You could say I DSP'd him. This first form is no problem, but once he starts spamming Unlimited Blade works, he's a real pain.

Even if you stay on him, he gets off a free move here and there when you take your eyes off him to shoot his sword. I never got the hang of when to dodge with his long combos. But I beat him, so I get my Chikage for my bloodtinge build. I think I'll do some DLC now.

Borderlands 1's Knoxx DLC was pretty great imo. It felt like BL1 as far as tone goes but they had started to improve production values, add more cutscenes (as opposed to text crawls when turning in or accepting quests) and put in more voice lines. The DLC areas are super fun, with the only downside being the drives to and from said areas. But I think the best Borderlands DLC is Claptrap's Robolution. I enjoy everything about that DLC. The enemies are recycled (aside from the claptraps themselves), but that also means that DLC has the most variety in enemy types of any in the game. It has more boss fights than any other DLC and probably than the main game. And then the finale is a repeat-lootable treasure room extravaganza as your reward for finishing the DLC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am
Damn right. Want in on the threesome?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wouldnt it be a foursome technically?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
So is that interest I'm hearing? We could split up the ticket to the USA.
What's your excuse for shitposting at 3am anyway? Losing control an hour too soon?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

Borderlands 1's Knoxx DLC was pretty great imo. It felt like BL1 as far as tone goes but they had started to improve production values, add more cutscenes (as opposed to text crawls when turning in or accepting quests) and put in more voice lines. The DLC areas are super fun, with the only downside being the drives to and from said areas. But I think the best Borderlands DLC is Claptrap's Robolution. I enjoy everything about that DLC. The enemies are recycled (aside from the claptraps themselves), but that also means that DLC has the most variety in enemy types of any in the game. It has more boss fights than any other DLC and probably than the main game. And then the finale is a repeat-lootable treasure room extravaganza as your reward for finishing the DLC.
The ned zombie dlc was pretty mediocre but I thought it was awesome that you kill Ned and then the credits start rolling and he rips them apart as undead Ned and the game/ player is like oh shiiit surprise motherfucker we aint done yet. Been so long I had totally forgotten that, almost made up for the lame zombies I was getting bored of. Although some of the audio logs in that dlc are pretty hilarious too making fun of a lot of pop culture.

But indeed from Knoxx on it starts getting really great and I should be doing Claptrap robolution this weekend.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

So is that interest I'm hearing? We could split up the ticket to the USA.
What's your excuse for shitposting at 3am anyway? Losing control an hour too soon?
No sorry I dont think Auli would accept me doing any gay stuff after "judging" him for it. And Im still unemployed so trying to get a lot of gaming in before I have to start again.
Besides that Im not digging sleeping at the moment, still get some intense crazy dreams that linger in my head for half a day after I wake up bathing in sweat and some are depressing as fuck or just mindfuckingly weird. I dont remember this phase of going cold turkey lasting this long maybe its because the weather is hot and other times I quit was in winter.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 1:24 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 am
Besides that Im not digging sleeping at the moment, still get some intense crazy dreams that linger in my head for half a day after I wake up bathing in sweat and some are depressing as fuck or just mindfuckingly weird. I dont remember this phase of going cold turkey lasting this long maybe its because the weather is hot and other times I quit was in winter.
Oh, that kinda shit. Long term I'd still tell anybody who cares to listen that weed is a detriment besides one thing and that being a lack of dreams.
What I really long for is a dream in which I die. You know, the ones where you fall from a great altitude for no good reason and wake up at the impact? Greatest shit ever. All the adrenaline, none of the danger.
I'm rambling. Dreams will come back just like they were. Good ones you will mostly not remember, the ones you fuck in will be unsatisfying or have you wake up with jizzed pants, nightmares are going to be the same.
I'm Doge Stanhope, and that's why I drink.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!