I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 pm
and biodome of course
Who could forget that classic? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: I don't know where to post this or what to name the title, but Ben Shapiro's sister...

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
and biodome of course
I think I caught that on tv once while I was a young teen and just remember it from Kylie blowing a carrot. Man how innocent I was back then , now Id be bored by it lol or probably call her a tranny :lol:
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Even as a wee lad I couldn't stand anything with Pauly Shore.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 11:22 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
and biodome of course
I think I caught that on tv once while I was a young teen and just remember it from Kylie blowing a carrot. Man how innocent I was back then , now Id be bored by it lol or probably call her a tranny :lol:
I've seen that on TV as well. It's where I know Stephen Baldwin from and it really fucked me up many years later that those slimy-looking fags are a big deal when what I've known Stephen for is biting another man's toenail.
Pauly Shore looks like the retarded and gay version of Evil Jared from The Bloodhound Gang in that movie:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 12:17 am

Pauly Shore's JRE episode was misery kino. (was kinda boring after a while though, Joe Rogan sucks)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

I like Joe. He's like a child that discovers something new about the world every day. I wish I was around when he was hanging out with Bas Rutten. It doesn't get any greater than that combination. Bas is a 100%, super cocky mega cunt with the balls to back that attitude up, Joe is innocent in mind and you just know that Bas would pull all kinds of shit just to fuck with Joe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am

Joe Rogan is not innocent, he's been to all kinds of secret illuminati parties and you know what goes on there.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 am
Joe Rogan is not innocent, he's been to all kinds of secret illuminati parties and you know what goes on there.
Sure he has and sure I know but I'm not too sure about Joe. He'd stand around some spirit cocking and be all like "Whoah, that's crazy dudes! You're, like, cocking the spirit right out of the guy? That's crazy! Like, Duuuude." :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sure he has and sure I know but I'm not too sure about Joe. He'd stand around some spirit cocking and be all like "Whoah, that's crazy dudes! You're, like, cocking the spirit right out of the guy? That's crazy! Like, Duuuude." :lol:
He mentioned it on some of his podcasts and you dont get invited there unless you participate. Dude is just good at playing like he doesnt belong there.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
He mentioned it on some of his podcasts and you dont get invited there unless you participate.
Did he say "crazy, dude" a lot? :lol:
If they ever were to invite him, which they totally could because he'd just stand there, eyes wide open, he'd say nothing different. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the guy. But he's the peak of naive. He ponders flat earth just because a lunatic spic friend of his has gone off the deep end.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!