Your music taste is shit

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Your music taste is shit

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm

dude he is just trolling, if not he is a retard without taste or without ears dont even bother,
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

If I had to say one bad thing about Queen, it's that I find "We are the Champions" a bit overrated. Has a bit too much cheese for my tastes, and the tunes aren't catchy enough for me to make up for the cheese.
rat-fuck wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:23 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm
Also everything with dubstep needs to be purged. That shit was a mistake from the start. You can get more pleasing sounds by hiting a cat with a bagpipe.
Dubstep's pretty gud u shut yer mauf. Most of it's really good, actually.
Carefuly, boy. Don't make me roll out the Miku artillery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm
If I had to say one bad thing about Queen, it's that I find "We are the Champions" a bit overrated. Has a bit too much cheese for my tastes, and the tunes aren't catchy enough for me to make up for the cheese.
That's most of their popular stuff, though. Queen is one of those bands that people, "like," in the same way that they, "like," Michael Jackson. They like a few of their songs (generally the more popular ones that still play on 80s radio stations) and they know their most popular ones (SEE: Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, Don't Stop Me Now, We Are the Champions / Thriller, Smooth Criminal, maybe Bad, maybe Billie Jean for the Michael Jackson parallel) but they don't know anything beyond that and then claim that they're great bands despite not being able to listen to even half of an album straight through without feeling forced to change the track.

It's always evident how few Queen fans are actually fans of them when they're surprised that Vanilla Ice sampled, "Under Pressure," in his, "Ice Ice Baby," track. The Beatles suffer from this, too. I mean, I don't like them at all but I know plenty of people who can only name one or two of their songs, own no albums, and yet will walk around talking about how great they are.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm
It's always evident how few Queen fans are actually fans of them when they're surprised that Vanilla Ice sampled, "Under Pressure," in his, "Ice Ice Baby," track.
These guys not like Bowie either?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 08, 2018 6:49 pm

the highlander and flash gordon soundtracks are amazing too.
And if Breakthru and dont stop me now dont give you a boner you might be more gay than FM himself.

AND they were on the girls with phat asses before all the rappers!
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Tue May 08, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Bowie is an overrated faggot, or wait for it!

An overrated tranny!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
That's most of their popular stuff, though. Queen is one of those bands that people, "like," in the same way that they, "like," Michael Jackson. They like a few of their songs (generally the more popular ones that still play on 80s radio stations) and they know their most popular ones (SEE: Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, Don't Stop Me Now, We Are the Champions / Thriller, Smooth Criminal, maybe Bad, maybe Billie Jean for the Michael Jackson parallel) but they don't know anything beyond that and then claim that they're great bands despite not being able to listen to even half of an album straight through without feeling forced to change the track.
I actually like their other popular ones way more than Champions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue May 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:36 am
I don't see how the two correlate. I meant soul and "black beat". Basically shit like Usher and such.
rat-fuck wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:23 am
Dubstep's pretty gud u shut yer mauf. Most of it's really good, actually.
Are we talking dubstep or trap?
Alright alright.

Wait. Are you implying they're the same? Both can be pretty good.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm
waa waa i wish queen was as good as the infinitely superior dubstep i wish i had as good tastes as ratfuk
You're very humble. I appreciate that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Carefuly, boy. Don't make me roll out the Miku artillery.
I dare you motherfucker.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

It's always evident how few Queen fans are actually fans of them when they're surprised that Vanilla Ice sampled, "Under Pressure," in his, "Ice Ice Baby," track. The Beatles suffer from this, too. I mean, I don't like them at all but I know plenty of people who can only name one or two of their songs, own no albums, and yet will walk around talking about how great they are.
This is why no one talks about Queen 2 because no hits came from it. A fucking shame since that whole album is brilliant, it even contains the prototype for Bohemian Rhapsody which I like better partly because it hasn't been overplayed:

Corky posted Orge Battle which is metal as fuck, even the band themselves don't play anything off the album other than Seven Seas of Rhye which was already on the first album. It's so fucking bizarre since it is such a good album.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 08, 2018 11:52 pm

I listened to Ogre battle at least once a week when I still rode my bike to work just to make it in time lol
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine