What have you been banned for on other forums?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What have you been banned for on other forums?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 12:30 am

Looked a lot like you were fully on the SocJus fuckboy wagon. Flipping your shit over people laughing at Linkara being a faggot and your last post being an RQ over some vegetarian shit.

Anyway, glad you've gotten rid of the gay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 am

Goddamit. Is this my milking a four titted space cow moment?

Like I said, it was multiple things that pissed me off and made me leave, but defending Linkara was not one of them.
- and that's a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 am

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 am
Goddamit. Is this my milking a four titted space cow moment?

Like I said, it was multiple things that pissed me off and made me leave, but defending Linkara was not one of them.
You got really annoyed about people making fun of it, dropping comments about how somebodies sexuality is the line you'd draw. About three posts later you went all "anyone makes fun of my vegetarian faggotry again, I'll fuck off!". Of course somebody did and so you fucked off.
Now I don't have the freshest of all memories ever but I joined right the fuck when you left. When you had a fit over the Linkara thing, I joined for real, you made like three posts and left. That was when you had this:
Jewstika.jpg
Jewstika.jpg (10.08 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
as your avatar on DHI and YT and as your signature a gif of Linkara being on a balcony.

Nigger, I forgot all my ex-girfiend's last and of most the first name. But I don't forget shitposting stuff easily. You were a straight up bitch and whenever the old-oldfags were talking fond of you I was saying that you're a SJW fagshit that can't handle the bantz. I bet on this iteration of DHI I've talked shit about you as well. I know I did on all the others. Because you left 1.0 like a bitch. I've not really been around much before joining under this name and I know 1.0 was VASTLY different to what this here now is, but from all I knew you of my time being around, which was you quitting, you've been a faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 am

You're going to love this thread to pieces:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=528 :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 2:37 am

Here's some cheese for all that whine. Christ, you say faggot so often you remind me of insecure closet homo frat boys. What is this, 1993? Get some better vocabulary, ffs.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 2:44 am

Say, Nebraska anon, what's your endgame? Are you trying to trollpost or are you legit some #complicit faggot?
Are you annoyed by me saying faggot? Because only faggots are annoyed about faggots saying faggot, faggot. Faggot faggot faggot fag faggy faggot. :lol:
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 06, 2018 2:48 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:37 am
Here's some cheese for all that whine. Christ, you say faggot so often you remind me of insecure closet homo frat boys. What is this, 1993? Get some better vocabulary, ffs.
W O R D S C A N H U R T

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 2:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:44 am
Say, Nebraska anon, what's your endgame? Are you trying to trollpost or are you legit some #complicit faggot?
Are you annoyed by me saying faggot? Because only faggots are annoyed about faggots saying faggot, faggot. Faggot faggot faggot fag faggy faggot. :lol:
phpBB [video]
It's not so much the word itself as it is the lack of any other. It's as obnoxious as the stereotypical valley girl who says 'like' every other word. It gets old, fast. That's all. By all means, be as homophobic as you want to be, jockstrap. But find yourself a thesaurus, cocksucker. :P

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 3:11 am

>homophobe
Legit cocksucker detected. What a faggot. See Southpark above. It's common parlance on the internet and even you know that. Look, I don't mind you being around here. Just try to be less obvious and to do some actual burns. You're being so obvious that whenever I look up the IP of a particularly lame guest poster it's you.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun May 06, 2018 7:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 am
the old-oldfags were talking fond of you
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

I've actually heard a lot about me being a sjw or a liberal recently on here. Not sure where this started, considering that I'm pretty far from those things.
- and that's a good thing.