Differences between Male and Female

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Differences between Male and Female

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:19 am

How come women dont seem to know much about themselves / their bodies anymore?

Like them not realizing birthcontrol isnt good for them. It messes with their natural hormonestructure and uturus just to name a small portion.

Or a few girls already told me "i dont know whats going on Im feeling so horny today" when its spring and that shit is natural in this season.

Or how being skinny is unhealthy if you want to be childbearing or that working out in a gym is also not very suited for a woman's body, cardio sure but weightlifting etc puts too much pressure on their (sexual) organs and their build / bonestructure is different from men yet they try to do the same style of training.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm

The same is true for guys. Drinking soy, supressing their nature and forcing themselves to be over emotional. Doing gay Crossfit shit instead of actual lifting.
This generation will be very entertaining to be around in twenty or so years when they've all fucked their shit up completely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm
The same is true for guys. Drinking soy, supressing their nature and forcing themselves to be over emotional. Doing gay Crossfit shit instead of actual lifting.
This generation will be very entertaining to be around in twenty or so years when they've all fucked their shit up completely.
You're right I didnt even look at it from the other side, all of humanity is lost indeed.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm
It's not fucking hard. I'm about to start lifting again now that my back is rested.

Get the fucking pull up bar or some dumbells or something ffs. They can't even do that.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:49 pm
Hitting on "her"? I was shitfaced, yes, but I didn't hit on anyone. Unless you consider my nigger ban and me hanging out in teamspeak after that shitshow being hitting on someone.
Deepest lore of DHI right here, me and Kugel are obviously the bromance of the forum, what with me being gone for 90% of the time and Kugel cosntantly shitposting without a care in the world. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:21 pm
Shit, with rape I'd have at least gotten laid that night.
You motherfucker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So that's how it is? :mrgreen:

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 02, 2018 11:51 pm

ban wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:49 pm
Hitting on "her"? I was shitfaced, yes, but I didn't hit on anyone. Unless you consider my nigger ban and me hanging out in teamspeak after that shitshow being hitting on someone.
Deepest lore of DHI right here, me and Kugel are obviously the bromance of the forum, what with me being gone for 90% of the time and Kugel cosntantly shitposting without a care in the world. :lol:
Consider it me picking up the slack. Somebody has to spam dumb shit for lurkers to wade through and I've proven to be so effective at it that it got me admin status. Go figure. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 am

Welcome back Ban, we'll see you in 6 months.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]