Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Beelzquill

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 am

Spoony's implosion was more or less inevitable. I think they should have fired both of them to set an example to the other dramawhores. Would that blowback? Possibly but it would be minimal considering how much hate both spoony and lupa were getting at the time and it would have told people to keep their shit private.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:38 am

They didn't really fire him, Corky, they just wanted to reprimand him and continue things like normal. Spoony left on his own.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:50 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 am
I think they should have fired both of them to set an example to the other dramawhores.
This.
Osterzone wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:38 am
They didn't really fire him, Corky, they just wanted to reprimand him and continue things like normal. Spoony left on his own.
That's Spoony's side of the story. I don't think we're ever going to know what really happened. Walkers/Michaud will never say and Holly probably doesn't ever want to bring up that topic because she was complicit in that clusterfuck.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:58 am

Spoony was earning CA money, they weren't just going to drop him over a temper tantrum.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 am

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:58 am
Spoony was earning CA money, they weren't just going to drop him over a temper tantrum.
Easier to drop a loon than talk to them.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 am

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:38 am
I thought they just gave him 2 weeks but then Spoony went scorched earth on Twitter in response, leaving them with no choice.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:29 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 pm
From the Salon article

"We were all starstruck by each other," Kaylyn Saucedo ("MarzGurl") told Salon. "Not just by Doge or by James Rolfe [the Angry Video Game Nerd] being there in the room with us, but with each other. We loved being with each other. And that was the best thing about being with Channel Awesome on a whole: the other producers. The other producers were great!"

You may have been but I doubt anyone was star struck by you. You sound like a fan girl and this statement is embarrassing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:48 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:29 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 pm
From the Salon article

"We were all starstruck by each other," Kaylyn Saucedo ("MarzGurl") told Salon. "Not just by Doge or by James Rolfe [the Angry Video Game Nerd] being there in the room with us, but with each other. We loved being with each other. And that was the best thing about being with Channel Awesome on a whole: the other producers. The other producers were great!"

You may have been but I doubt anyone was star struck by you. You sound like a fan girl and this statement is embarrassing.
The statement contradicts their narrative for ctc just a bit doesn't it?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Their subs per day are still in the red, but it's not reaching the thousands anymore. The outrage is dying down.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:58 pm

If CA was a reasonable company, they would've stopped hosting Lupa's videos well before Spoony ever made that joke.
I'd also restrict their tweeting down to a professional level. You want to be on the site, you don't get to have a private twitter. Get an anonymous one or whatever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!