NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 am
Hey mods, you can see what state this guest's ISP is from right? The one that keeps using y'all (the previous two posts)what state are they from?
Why not just ask directly next time, instead of running to mommy, edgelord? Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'm in NE. Sorry to burst your bubble, Shitlock. Never been to Reddit or whatever the fuck kiwi is either. Cry me a fucking river. Google exists, asshats.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 am
pibbs wrote:
Hey mods, you can see what state this guest's ISP is from right? The one that keeps using y'all (the previous two posts)what state are they from?
Why not just ask directly next time, instead of running to mommy, edgelord? Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'm in NE. Sorry to burst your bubble, Shitlock. Never been to Reddit or whatever the fuck kiwi is either. Cry me a fucking river. Google exists, asshats.
Bingo. I hit a nerve.

Go take your meds, Lindsay

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:12 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 am
Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Bingo. I hit a nerve.

Go take your meds, Lindsay
By that you mean hard liquor and anti depressants right? Lindsay seems like a Valium lady to me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:13 am

Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Why not just ask directly next time, instead of running to mommy, edgelord? Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'm in NE.
That's not what your ISP says.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:19 am

Uh- ooooohhh!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:13 am
Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Why not just ask directly next time, instead of running to mommy, edgelord? Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'm in NE.
That's not what your ISP says.
Well I can't help you there, lol. I don't use any fancy proxy shit or anything. I'm on a public wifi network though, maybe that's it? Don't really care. Not sure why I'm so special all of a sudden, but I'm nobody from CA, lol.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:29 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 am
Well I can't help you there, lol. I don't use any fancy proxy shit or anything. I'm on a public wifi network though, maybe that's it? Don't really care. Not sure why I'm so special all of a sudden, but I'm nobody from CA, lol.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:32 am

Guest wrote:
Quiet, cunt. No one's talking to you.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:45 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:32 am
Guest wrote:
Got that right. You certainly are a no one. :P

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:45 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:32 am
Guest wrote:
Got that right. You certainly are a no one. :P
Right. Welcome to DHI dumbass.