God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Gunner445

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Gunner445 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

You know, when you think about it there's a bigger picture to this, the president never intended to kill any Russian or Syrian personal or degrade the Syrian Army's capabilities. If I had to guess from a strategic point of view this was nothing more but a pr stunt, a sort of show of force. Why do you think the president tweeted out that missiles were coming? He was warning the Russians and Syrians, that's why they evacuated the bases, the president knew they needed to get the hell out of dodge before the missiles started flying.

This was a bigger bang than last time when some airfield was hit with tommy's, this must have been a plan that was no cake walk to pull off but it was successful without killing Russian or Syrian military personals. Maybe next President Trump will finally announce a withdraw, some troops might remain to combat the remaining Islamic State but a drawdown non the less. Man it's as if the president is Grand Admiral Thrawn or Lelouch Vi Britannia.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 pm

It's not even like he has any real strategy regarding Syria.

(Not that this is anything new. Obama just kept meandering until Putin decided to get shit done.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Gunner445 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm
You know, when you think about it there's a bigger picture to this, the president never intended to kill any Russian or Syrian personal or degrade the Syrian Army's capabilities. If I had to guess from a strategic point of view this was nothing more but a pr stunt, a sort of show of force.
That's what most of the shit we do is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 pm
Gunner445 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm
You know, when you think about it there's a bigger picture to this, the president never intended to kill any Russian or Syrian personal or degrade the Syrian Army's capabilities. If I had to guess from a strategic point of view this was nothing more but a pr stunt, a sort of show of force.
That's what most of the shit we do is.
Agreed. "Brinksmanship" has been the name of our game for 60+ years.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:05 am

I never thought a young turk could speak so much sense.

What the turk is wrong about is "there's no left party in this country anymore." There's no non-corporate party. The form of liberalism now is shitlib SJW trash. Social policies that don't impact on real shit like jobs. The only liberalism now is virtue signalling how many genders you have.

Shit I think I'm in love lel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm

They're suing Trump (and the Russians and Wikileaks but most importantly Trump) for trying to help Trump win the 2016 election
https://archive.li/AXo4g
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm
They're suing Trump (and the Russians and Wikileaks but most importantly Trump) for trying to help Trump win the 2016 election
https://archive.li/AXo4g
I'm guessing that "Blue Wave" meme is no longer happening after all. :lol: just who the fuck is even running the Reddit party now? :lol: there's no way the cosmopolitan kikes can be this dangerously delusional :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Democrat niggershines, reparations might be part of their flimsy 2020 platform.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... tions.html

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Obama spent most of their money. They're desperate.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Duwango wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm
I'm guessing that "Blue Wave" meme is no longer happening after all.
It was never gonna happened. Any victories they’ve had in the year was either in deep blue areas or due to a moderate candidate. The only exception was the Alabama senate race, and they needed the pizza media to go plus ultra just to barely win. :lol: They might get the senate, but they’re not getting the house. The only chance they had was to go full blue dog, let the #Resistance die, and drop kick Pelosi’s ass back to Commifornia. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Duwango wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm
Speaking of Democrat niggershines, reparations might be part of their flimsy 2020 platform.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... tions.html
They pretty much have to. Thanks to Trump's tax reform, most people will have more money in their pockets. That alone is almost a guaranteed second term.

Who is the media and the left trying to fool with their "anti-democracy" talk anyway? I hear that shit all the time from them whenever a population doesn't vote their way. It's always democracy that's supposedly under attack. Brexit, rising right wing parties in Europe, Trump and so on. Do they know what democracy means? I mean, it's always been a meme to go all >muh populism in those cases, which isn't that much different. But to spell it out like that is so obvious I can't imagine somebody being convinced.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!