Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:04 pm
But fuck me, all the stuff you've ever said to me here is nowhere near this level, what is it with the left wing coming across as vile scumbags?
"Coming across"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:55 am
GuruLarry wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:46 am
There's no mentality in that though, If I ask to remove it they refuse to remove it, if I don't, they never remove it either. It's all arbitrary made up rules for me to jump through.

But it's utterly superfluous if I can't even use the account to begin with.
Yeah, I dunno. I don't make the rules here.
I think maybe they are harder on you because you are one of the internet nobodies. We really don't want any of that cult of personality shit going on here like on foxdickfarms where everyone sucks the dicks of LordKat, Chris-chan, and MarzGurl. I think you understand what a slippery slope it is and how easy a forum can slip into those sort of awful cliques.
Eww you like marzgurl futanari
It's a metaphorical dick, not an actual dick. Same kind as Jack Chipman's.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:04 pm
But fuck me, all the stuff you've ever said to me here is nowhere near this level, what is it with the left wing coming across as vile scumbags?
"Coming across"?
mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 am
Carlos Fat
@OrbisAetherum
He/him. The name's Chase Faro, though some call me Carlos. I'm a storyteller, and I'm certain you'll love the tales I weave. Sometimes NSFW.
I'm really sick of every twitter profile saying him/her/it
They should really step up their personal pronoun game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:38 am
Hey Larry, you think you can get your hands on a copy of the 10th anniversary script and post it anonymously online?
If he can get it, we should do an all-star DHI audio re-enactment of this for YouTube. If Larry wants a role, give him whichever one he wants.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 am

Larry has become a living meme.
I love how Larry gets a pass but people are shitting all over Brad.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 am

Of course nobody gives a fuck about Brad. He was #2, might as well be 0.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am

Been speaking to Brad privately, poor guy is getting doxxing and death threats to leave, but he said he's resolute in staying.

I'm going to try and get people on his side again.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am
Been speaking to Brad privately, poor guy is getting doxxing and death threats to leave.
That's sucks for him, but this is why you don't want your fanbase to be a hugbox full of 'Dark Times' weirdos.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am
Been speaking to Brad privately, poor guy is getting doxxing and death threats to leave.
That's sucks for him, but this is why you don't want your fanbase to be a hugbox full of 'Dark Times' weirdos.
I still feel sorry for Brad because for years he was actually good about that. I remember he temporarily had a forum and a few people from here back in 2011 posted and he didn't ban them. He openly admitted he read Busy Street and said "they have good articles on there" (he was lying of course, anyone who read the site knows that wasn't true) and told Kyle to fuck off when he tried to guilt Brad into censoring his fans so they kiss his ass. Mantis has been a victim of this shit too since she and the other Rapewario victims couldn't say shit without these fuckers losing it.

Anyone who enjoyed that shitty hugbox on TGWTG was COMPLICIT in this shit. And most of them were which is why DHI exists. I warned you about censorship bro!!!! I told you Doge! I told you man, I TOLD you about censorship!
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm sure there's some sort of 70s British exploitation flick he knows enough about to do a proper Films Yanks Can't Wank collaboration.