Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 pm
I don't really get why it's eternal though when there are members that have done worse stuff.
Because he keeps running to us admins to get it removed and hasn't stopped, going as far as to stir shit up in this thread and make up lies about not being able to see images and threads.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
I don't really get why it's eternal though when there are members that have done worse stuff.
Because he keeps running to us admins to get it removed and hasn't stopped, going as far as to stir shit up in this thread and make up lies about not being able to see images and threads.
I see. There's always more than meets the eye.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 pm

I'd say the shit has settled back down. What makes us different than the INs is we ask a question, listen to an explanation, then use reason over emotion, logic over REEEEE to weigh the evidence.

I'm just sorry I got taken in. I'll know better next time.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:55 pm

Honestly, Larry shouldn't be a Bitch Nigga
He should be a Mega Bitch Nigga

Carn

Post by Carn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:02 am

Should be a permanent bitch nigga until he comments on his ugly trannie friends.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:18 am

Carn wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:02 am
Should be a permanent bitch nigga until he comments on his ugly trannie friends.
I can agree with this. Larry's mentally compromised friend has taken in a crazed drifter that's probably a substance abuser. There's a good chance this hobo is going to murder Kim Justice in his sleep one night and rob him blind for a hit of heroin or whatever is hip these days in Britbongistan.
お前はもう死んでいる。

GuruLarry

Post by GuruLarry » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:25 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
I'm not stirring up shit, I honestly can't fucking see anything!!!

You're so set in your ways assuming that everyone is a liar and hates you, that you see the worst in everyone.

But the jokes over, haha, You can either stop fucking with me and fix my account, set me back to normal (for doing one thing wrong several months ago) or I can just post as a guest, as it's got far more bonuses than using my actual account.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am

Dunno why you just don't take the bitch nigga status off, just seems like a complicated mess that's reserved for people like charlar who won't ever come back anyway
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am
Dunno why you just don't take the bitch nigga status off, just seems like a complicated mess that's reserved for people like charlar who won't ever come back anyway
You know this is a forum full of people that love to mess with people right?
As long as larry keeps bitching it justo wont stop, if he acted like its not a big Deal(its fucking nothing) im sure it would be gone already

GuruLarry

Post by GuruLarry » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:46 am

There's no mentality in that though, If I ask to remove it they refuse to remove it, if I don't, they never remove it either. It's all arbitary made up rules for me to jump through.

But it's utterly superfulous if I can't even use the account to begin with.