Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spreading HIV Legal in California Starting 2018

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:11 am

They need the D to get off so why should they "fuck" a woman.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 am
Lesbians aren't confused. They're very clear about their hatred of men.
That's their confusion.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:58 pm

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/califo ... er-states/

Please, oh please, oh please make this happen.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Is there anything about California that is actually decent? Like decent land or something that would hopefully be controlled by a less cunty population? AFAIK California is a drought-land and an earthquake zone with no redeeming qualities.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:21 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 pm
Is there anything about California that is actually decent? Like decent land or something that would hopefully be controlled by a less cunty population? AFAIK California is a drought-land and an earthquake zone with no redeeming qualities.
I hear norcal is very rednecky but beautiful, it's just the socal people that make it unbearable.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:10 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:21 am
Guest wrote:
I hear norcal is very rednecky but beautiful, it's just the socal people that make it unbearable.
That's why I hope this actually passes. Isolate and contain the human viruses from the rest of the populations.

At worst it would lead to a likely net zero in the Senate (2 current blue = 4 blue -2 red post split), but actually add more non-Democrats to the House from splitting off northern Cal.
Southern Cal might actually go red since the proposal leaves it with just San Diego. (San Diego is great).

Turn the middle part into Escape from LA/San Francisco, close it off and just let them fend for themselves. Open it back up when the wasteland is clear.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:21 pm

https://threestateca.com/
How's the map look to everyone? Cal looks like a big ole' turd.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:21 pm
https://threestateca.com/
How's the map look to everyone? Cal looks like a big ole' turd.
Beautiful. The best part is that it looks like Cal is divided right along the fault line.
All we need is another Big One and they'll just separate right from the rest of the mainland and float away.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:33 am

Like they could fucking stop HIV in that state. They'd have to nuke the whole damn cesspool. San Fran's ground zero for that plague.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
The weather in California is really fucking nice compared to the rest of the country. That's why so many people want to live there, which is why it's also really fucking expensive.

I wanted to live in California since I was a kid because of the climate, but I've been considering somewhere else on the west coast recently due to the fucked up politics and astronomical cost of living.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:03 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:06 pm
I wanted to live in California since I was a kid because of the climate, but I've been considering somewhere else on the west coast recently due to the fucked up politics and astronomical cost of living.
It's all the same bullshit up the entire West Coast thanks to Californian migration patterns. (Probably white flight has something to do with it.)
お前はもう死んでいる。