Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Well, if you've seen any of his old videos (unless he took them down, I don't know, maybe he removed all videos with Greg), you must remember the most annoying voice in the history of mankind who kept saying stupid shit during Achmed's videos - when he got rid of Greg, he kept the shitty jokes, but at least there isn't an annoying voice saying them, so I guess that's a win? Fuck that.

Anyways, the story with Greg isn't a big drama, not much is known aside from them being a long-term friends and ending their friendship on pretty bad terms probably because of money - Achmed then fucked up and tried to post a manipulative video where he thanked Greg for everything he has done (aka making the videos as painful to watch as possible) and assured everybody that there was no ill will and that they parted on good terms.

Here is the catch, Greg didn't took this well and had a twitter meltdown where he basically disputed most of what Jirard said, mainly about parting on good terms. So in the end, not much drama was even generated, but the basic was that Jirard couldn't keep his big mouth shut and decided to throw his friend under the bus to try to look like the good guy. I hated Greg's fucking voice, but at least he was a man enough to show that he isn't some spineless soy boy and called Achmed on his bullshit.

If you end your friendship in a bad way, you aren't obligated to tell anyone about details, of course, but if you try to lie about it and act like nothing has happened, you are simply a piece of shit and Greg rightfully called him out on that.

It's not surprising though, because for most of these nobodies, money means everything and keeping a good face in front of your audience is far more important than sticking up for your friends.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:59 pm
what do you guys think of the Completionist ?
Pretty much all has been said already.
The tl;dr about Greg was basically:
Terrorist: Greg and me parted ways. Can't explain but it was his decision.
Greg on Reddit: The fuck? I was fired! Fuck you!
Neither of them have said why they parted. Greg was toppest of top cancer, somehow managing to be worse than Terrorist. Terrorist still is utter garbage.
The show's concept is fine but it's totally unwatchable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:37 am

I'm gonna basically echo what everyone saying, the videos are well done, but the humor is badddddddddddddd. If he just kept it in a UWW sorta concept with going over the game and levels and how to beat it it would be much more enjoyable.

I remember he got really butthurt when I said youtube isn't a real job on pat's marathon. :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:37 am
the videos are well done
Whoa, whoa. I never said the videos were well done. His videos are shit. His concept is good. I think there's a market for someone who tells you whether or not a game is worth 100%ing. I remember playing Mario Sunshine and learning that all the reward you get for collecting 120 shines is a fucking wallpaper.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:47 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:37 am
the videos are well done
Whoa, whoa. I never said the videos were well done. His videos are shit. His concept is good. I think there's a market for someone who tells you whether or not a game is worth 100%ing. I remember playing Mario Sunshine and learning that all the reward you get for collecting 120 shines is a fucking wallpaper.
They are well produced (at least the new ones) visually with the editing and shit, it's just Jirard is so unlikable that it basically makes the videos worthless.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 pm

He's got negative charisma. It's not even fun to hate the guy. He's anti-JonTron. Seriously, if JonTron would make that show, he'd get a billion views.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Considering all jon does is shitpost and he still gets millions of views
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Meanwhile his backstabber ProJared is forced to indulge in crossplay in order to gain attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:01 pm

I'm pretty sure bird face does it willingly, his girlfriend made him so submissive that he'll eventually transition because of her like the good little cuck he is.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:01 pm
I'm pretty sure bird face does it willingly, his girlfriend made him so submissive that he'll eventually transition because of her like the good little cuck he is.
Sick fuck is correct.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]