South Park

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Re: South Park

Post by Auli » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:00 pm

More and more Gen Z's are conservative.

They see all the shit going on and they don't like it. The pendulum is doing it's job.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:42 pm
Liar Revealed and I are residents of the same nursing home. Nothing but top shelf wrinkled pussy up in this bitch. :D
The Filipina nurses put out if you slip them a $20! That was Stan Lee's mistake, he only offered them a $5.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:42 pm
Liar Revealed and I are residents of the same nursing home. Nothing but top shelf wrinkled pussy up in this bitch. :D
The Filipina nurses put out if you slip them a $20! That was Stan Lee's mistake, he only offered them a $5.
Stan needs to curb his Jew ways once in awhile and spend a little money on something that's worth it, like that sweet Filipina ass. <3
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:58 am

I think we can all agree that the baby boomers are the worst generation.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:59 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:58 am
I think we can all agree that the baby boomers are the worst generation.
Yeah, pretty much.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 am

If outright murder is too much then at least make physically abusing Boomers in public a common and accepted occurrence.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 am

blaming the people instead of the policy makers thats quite strange.....

So are we going to be blamed for the extreme pushing of gay and trannyism on kids?
Are we going to get blamed for WW3?
Are we going to be blamed for losing our humanity when getting chipped?

Fuck now these things are already planned, nothing our generation can do will ever stop that. I agree that generation is retarded as fuck, but ANY generation would lose it when theyre overload with wealth and material dreams. They were born in households who struggled to own 1 tv to having a family with 5 tvs and 3 computers. They though the golden age just started and it would never end instead of realizing they were allowed this wealth so theyd be distracted while the evil overlords ruined the world a bit further.

We wont get fooled by wealth because its taken away again but we still see a whole lot of changes in our world that are very negative but we wont be able to influence them. I guess our distraction is working too much and worrying about money all the time and any free spare time goes to watching sports or some terrorist fake story. Yup the previous generation gave away rights distracted by money, we'll give our rights away disctracted by fake terrorism and fake sports / dumb celebrities / pop culture fandom.... We really arent that much better guys...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:21 pm

I'd even argue this generation being even worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:21 pm
I'd even argue this generation being even worse.
Well, we had to learn from someone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 am
blaming the people instead of the policy makers thats quite strange.....

So are we going to be blamed for the extreme pushing of gay and trannyism on kids?
Are we going to get blamed for WW3?
Are we going to be blamed for losing our humanity when getting chipped?

Fuck now these things are already planned, nothing our generation can do will ever stop that. I agree that generation is retarded as fuck, but ANY generation would lose it when theyre overload with wealth and material dreams. They were born in households who struggled to own 1 tv to having a family with 5 tvs and 3 computers. They though the golden age just started and it would never end instead of realizing they were allowed this wealth so theyd be distracted while the evil overlords ruined the world a bit further.

We wont get fooled by wealth because its taken away again but we still see a whole lot of changes in our world that are very negative but we wont be able to influence them. I guess our distraction is working too much and worrying about money all the time and any free spare time goes to watching sports or some terrorist fake story. Yup the previous generation gave away rights distracted by money, we'll give our rights away disctracted by fake terrorism and fake sports / dumb celebrities / pop culture fandom.... We really arent that much better guys...
This culture is a product of Western culture, these fucks VOTED to gut their own retirement and then vote again to steal money from us. Damn right I blame them. Politicians can propose policies all they want, but they have to be approved by someone.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger