Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 pm

George RR Martin uses it to write his annual "no release this year" announcement.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:55 am
look at that gross tattooed arm
Welcome to the world of American millennial women.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:06 am

So from the doc regarding how fans feel with Channel Awesome, looks like ol Tony is dirty not just with fingernails either :lol:
I had made friends with one of the producers currently on Channel Awesome on Facebook, he goes by the name Some Jerk with a Camera and at first I liked his content and his crossover with other past Channel Awesome Content creators (ex: Count Jackula and Horror Guru, Oancitizen).
But around last year or the end of 2016 he started to post bizarre posts and they even sounded like threats and when I jumped into the conversation he then got upset at me to the point I was very uncomfortable talking with him on Facebook, then around the beginning of last year he had posted another message that slandered another YouTube interior crocodile-alligator that I enjoy and so I tried to clear the air and show he was wrong.
He was having none of that, as soon as I showed he was wrong on his post him and some his other friends or followers began to harass me so much and when I tried to speak my case nothing worked and he just became more and more angry at me to the point where even people who had not commented on the post then began harassing me over my message. After that incident, I deleted my comment on the post because I could not take it and unfriended him and stopped following him on YouTube as well. I then found out from a fellow interior crocodile-alligator from another site he was on before Channel Awesome and who is a good friend of mine shared with me a thread from several years ago that showed this was not the first time he had gone off on something random and responded harshly to both fellow content creators and fans. After that came to light, I can no longer support him at all and am still surprised he is still on the site.
That’s my bad experience with someone at Channel Awesome, so there you go.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Sounds about right. The slimeball has been going bonkers ever since Trump started running for office.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Thought he was gonna get shoah'd by the government (it's really just the health department.)

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 am

Certain mistakes, like being a general fuck up and legoland loving black sheep of the family.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 am
Certain mistakes, like being a general fuck up and legoland loving black sheep of the family.
>I really really REALLY don't want to.
>I need the views man, look at Lupa and Marzgurl without them
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:20 am

FYI, Management have been ignoring him on Skype since at least Thursday (I know they're about as I spoke to Greg on there this morning) ,he's quit solely as the 10th Anniversary has been cancelled.

All that ass kissing he's done these past few weeks to management has lead to nothing.

As a clip of him in his video:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:35 am

He just doesn't want the CA circle jerk to stop giving him patreon dollars because of being viewed as a Doge supporter.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:19 am

I think that one review with NC was enough to convince them to never ever ever let him join a theatrical production
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.