Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:42 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 pm
I mean, imagine if the alt-right used the peace sign instead, that gay pride flag, or some MLP pony. Would the left have acted the same way?
I saw people freaking out on twitter a few months ago saying that the OK sign (👌) was a symbol meaning "White Power".
I'm pretty sure the OK sign was proeminently used by the "alt-right" because there was one reaction image, I'm not sure if it's the Italian cook or the Nico-Nico girl, doing the OK sign ironically - and so it was redrawn in lots of different contexts with lots of different characters, and lo and behold, people on social media are losing their shit because of it.

It's sad how simple it is to manipulate normalfags into a scandalous frenzy. Old /b/ would have the time of their lives with that. Too bad CURRENT YEAR /b/ is a shadow of its former self.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:45 am

This is just lulzy. So I guess turning the peace-sign into the symbol of white supremacy is just a matter of a few meme pics these days.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:20 am

The era of doing fun things on the internet is dead, all the funny people probably suicided or got the fuck out when it was time, and now every internet action has to have full life consequences.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Or they became joyless leftist cucks,

Fun Fact: All the pictures of him and the baby on Twitter--not a single one of the mother. Not even a mention.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm

I'll never understand USA flag clothing. Here it's considered disrespectful to wear a flag as clothing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm
I'll never understand USA flag clothing. Here it's considered disrespectful to wear a flag as clothing.
Most libcucks tend to pull it out as a fashion accessory when they want to make one of thheir sick stupid points, by attempting to appear more tough or patriotic or whatever.

Used only when convenient--otherwise despised.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:42 pm
I saw people freaking out on twitter a few months ago saying that the OK sign (👌) was a symbol meaning "White Power".
I think that came from a satire video or website that the retard left believed as fact.
I'm of the belief that reality has become so ridiculous, and that people have become too stupid and lost all common sense for satire to work anymore.

It's almost dangerous. Because now somebody could get fired for making the OK sign by some moron thanks to that dumb video.
ANYTHING you could ever make up about Donald Trump, short of him being a space alien, the public would believe. Well, a lot of them would probably even believe the space alien part if the dykes and faggots at CNN and MSNBC told them that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:47 pm
Or they became joyless leftist cucks,

Fun Fact: All the pictures of him and the baby on Twitter--not a single one of the mother. Not even a mention.
IF that kid is really his... poor little guy (it's a boy, right?), destined to lose that blonde hair of his.

But look at the bright side: maybe the mom is dead, so he is raising that kid as a widowed father, with hilarious and cheesy results if your average 90s sitcom is right.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:50 pm

It'd likely turn out more like that one Adam Sandler movie.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 am

Most people wear the Union Jack as they think it makes them look like a punk or hip/cool, more than any patriotism.