Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:05 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 am
I find Dobson one of the least threatening of the nobodies because he's so easy to read. The man is completely face value.
Dobson gave me the impression that he is first and foremost extremely socially awkward and a coward. I don't think he would be able to trick a child, because he would be intimidated by it. And let's face it, he couldn't trick a used condom.

As far as I can tell, sexual predators have to have some confidence to decide to do something disgusting and desperate. Dobson has no confidence, he always seemed like a walking nervous breakdown.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm

I also think he's much more likely to actually be into boys. His absurd insistance of getting rid of male characters in his escapist vidya fantasies and only ever drawing lesbian stuff just reeks of a faggot super far in the closet.
He wants Link to be female because it bothers him that he gets aroused by him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 pm

He also hates that Link is blonde because he was bullied in school by big strong ubermensch. Really makes you think.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm
I also think he's much more likely to actually be into boys. His absurd insistance of getting rid of male characters in his escapist vidya fantasies and only ever drawing lesbian stuff just reeks of a faggot super far in the closet.
Why would wanting to get rid of men make him gay, Kugel?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:26 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm
Why would wanting to get rid of men make him gay, Kugel?
Faggot in denial. He can't stop popping a boner over androgynous Link or burly action dude and he hates himself for it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 am

So since there isn't a Brentalfloss thread here, this comes from the #complicit thing going on from a fan and this kinda relates to Dobson since Dobson frequently worked with Brentalfloss on a shitty webcomic that surprisingly hasn't really spread all that much
Was a big fan of Channel Awesome in its heyday - back when it was TGWTG, I'd watch many of their videos, participate on their forums, etc. Through Channel Awesome, I also became a fan of composer and interior crocodile-alligator Brent Black, or "brentalfloss", a frequent contributor to both Doge Walker (Nostalgia Critic) and Paul Schuler (Paw Dugan), the latter of which was also his roommate for some time. So I was extremely disturbed to learn that a close friend of mine had been sexually groomed by Brent while she was a preteen girl. He encouraged her to chat on cam while nude and later attempted to arrange an in-person meetup with her. This happened shortly before Brent got his big internet fame break through Channel Awesome, and it has since gnawed at me, both the question of how many more girls might have been abused by Brent since he now has a fandom, and how much CA might have known about his behavior. These recent revelations about CA mismanagement and abuse have been extremely discouraging to me, as the culture of CA seems to fit perfectly with Brent's participation in it. I think it would be worth poking around and looking for more potential Brent victims.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 am

I saw some dude on /tv/ sperging about Brentalfloss being a sexman with some 16 y/o, this was maybe a year or two ago.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 am

Wait, does that mean Brentalfloss was the guy who "groomed" the 18 year old with a 16 year old victim complex? huh, did not expect that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:29 pm

They don't know what grooming is, do they?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:33 pm

He named himself Brental Floss for a reason.