Differences between Male and Female

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Differences between Male and Female

Post by Auli » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:54 pm

What are the most obvious traits or facts or whatever that shows how different the TWO genders are?

I'm currently watching American Ninja Warrior and... you can just show one episode of it to the "ALL GENDERS ARE EQUAL"-retards and see their head explode.

Anything else?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Differences between Male and Female

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:28 pm

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:54 pm
I'm currently watching American Ninja Warrior and... you can just show one episode of it to the "ALL GENDERS ARE EQUAL"-retards and see their head explode.
I think I gotta be honest here: females have a bit of an advantage when it comes to creating offsprings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:54 pm
I'm currently watching American Ninja Warrior
Why? American Ninja Warrior is terrible. You should be watching the grorious Nipponese original
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 pm
I think I gotta be honest here: females have a bit of an advantage when it comes to creating offsprings.
If you call getting knocked up and having a child growing inside you, playing havoc with your bladder, stomach and intestines, for nine months and then shitting it out in the most painful and potentially embarrassing way possible while us men can just go on our merry way an 'advantage' then yeah, I'd agree with you.

I'll never understand these transgender fucks who want to be women. Why would you want to bleed out your snatch every month and endure painful childbirth?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 pm

>Implying trannies can get pregnant.

Have you read too much Assigned Male? Cause that sounds like a claim from that travesty.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:19 pm

<Inferring that I said that
I said they want to be women, with all that implies. They want the snatch bleeding. They want childbirth or abortions. There shouldn't be any question that they're fucked up
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Uhhhh no they don't. Trannies just want to have "lesbian" sex and wear skirts because it gives them boners.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:44 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm
Allison proved that left one is BS. Not eating will keep you skinny but you won't develop any muscle tone.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:54 pm

I see plenty of teenage girls who probably never work out a day in there lives and look like that though. It's satire of course, but the point is a lot of women don't even have to try to remain looking good.

Meanwhile men have to live at the gym and eat nothing but chicken and rice for the rest of there lives to keep that shape, otherwise they turn into boogie the second they touch a snickers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]