Boxing

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Boxing

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:04 am

AJ/Parker tonight. Anyone watching?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boxing

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:31 am

Who?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 am

Only caught the last 6 rounds because it was right after I woke up and checked it out. Pretty dull for a casual like me, partly because that cunt ref kept stopping them from fighting. Parker was too defensive to win on points, Joshua never looked like losing despite not getting any big shots.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:55 am

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 am
Only caught the last 6 rounds because it was right after I woke up and checked it out. Pretty dull for a casual like me, partly because that cunt ref kept stopping them from fighting. Parker was too defensive to win on points, Joshua never looked like losing despite not getting any big shots.
That ref should be hanged.

I think Parker's problem was that Joshua's reach was better, so he could never get inside and of course when they did fight up close the ref stopped them from fighting. When AJ cut Parker and his eye started to close I figured that was it, but then the ref got in there and broke all the momentum.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:53 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:31 am
Who?
What's a Boxing?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 pm

What a lame match. Just throwing jabs from the start to the end.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:53 pm
What's a Boxing?
Boxing is an early stage of Doxing, when you are just planning on doxing someone. When you're starting to gather info from the person that's Coxing and when you figure out the person's identity you finally get to the Doxing.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.